Killington just hosted the East Coast stop for the Dew Tour this weekend and the radio coverage was amazing. Sure wish I had been there to experience this Dew Tour, if you went I would love to hear about it!
My children have expressed an interest in learning how to ski but after sliding down a hill the last time I attempted to ski and getting my back all scratched up by the ice on a mountain, I refuse to go again. I hibernate as much as possible in the Winter but luckily for my kids their dad/Step Dad has an interest in skiing and will gladly take them some day.
I haven’t experienced Killington Resort in Vermont yet but here are some fun facts about this resort:
- You can save up to 20% on rentals when you book in advance.
- As of January 22, 2012 there are 106 open trails and 13 open lifts.
- Killington offers kids lessons, adult lessons and even private lessons so the whole family is sure to have a fun filled time learning how to ski.
- Killington offers snowblind deals where you can save even more money.
- Killington’s website has an insiders blog where you can keep up to date with the latest.
ENTER TO WIN – One person will randomly be selected to win a Family 4 pack of tickets to Killington Resort for one day.
Note: Tickets are good for one day inside the Killington resort. They can be used any day before the season ends in April 2012. Tickets will be placed on hold for pick up at Killington, so please be sure to know a possible date for use of this prize should you win.