I have a spook-tacular giveaway to offer you all today! You Can Make This is hosting a “Not So Scary” Halloween where one lucky reader will win a bundle worth $50 of Halloween Downloads!
About You Can Make This
Dedicated to helping you succeed in enjoying the creative process, YouCanMakeThis.com provides detailed, step-by-step guides for making fun projects in a variety of DIY categories. The guides are available for you to download immediately after purchase – most as PDF documents.
YouCanMakeThis.com (or “YCMT” as our customers call us) was launched in 2006 by Kim Christopherson, a mother of three, who wanted to share her expertise in creating handmade items. Kim reached out to others she knew that could share and invited them to join her in creating detailed guides that anyone could follow to create items for loved ones or even to sell. Since then the list of authors, most also mothers or grandmothers, has grown to over 200.
YouCanMakeThis.com is dedicated to providing high-quality instructions for you, our customer. Our strict submission guidelines and review cycle is in place to make sure that when a customer buys a guide off our site, they will be able to successful complete it.
One Lucky Reader Will Win:
- Fancy Filled Tutu with Bonus 40 Tutu “Recipes”
- Pumpkin Polly Patterns
- Paper Piecing Project: Pumpkin Patch Pillow
- Frayed Applique: Too Cute to Spook!
- Little Miss Spider Applique Patterns
- How to Applique the Easy Way
- Hocus Pocus Patterns
- Just a Little Something for a Happy Halloween Table Runner
Rules: Open to anyone in the world!!! Giveaway ends October 15th. Each comment counts as ONE entry. Leave a comment for each entry completed.
How To Enter:
- Blog about this giveaway linking to YouCanMakeThis.com and HappilyBlended.com
- Right click and save image above to place it on your blogs sidebar, be sure to link the image to this giveaway URL or www.happilyblended.com
- Follow me ( @brandyellen ) on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway up to two times a day.
- Become one of my Happy Friends through Google Friend Connect and/or Networked Blogs on Facebook (right hand side bar)
- Add www.happilyblended.com to your blog roll or add my button to your sidebar (see code in sidebar)
- Add me to your Technorati Favorites, Stumble this post and Share on Facebook.
Good Luck & Make it a Happy Day!