Looking for a delicious tilapia recipe to try with the family tonight? Then you shouldn’t look any further, try out this lemon garlic baked tilapia recipe made using Regal Springs Tilapia Loins.
Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia
Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic pouder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13×9 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Pour over fillets. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature is at proper level for tilapia fillets.
Yield: 4 servings
Regal Springs Tilapia
Inspired by using Regal Springs tilapia, this dish was gobbled up by my middle child who fell in love with this recipe immediately. Regal Springs is a family owned group of farms in Indonesia, Mexico and Honduras. Regal Springs is the world’s largest vertically integrated aquaculture company, giving their customers the security and confidence of consistent supply, quality and traceability. Regal Springs tilapia are raised in cages, in pristine freshwater, prided in having tilapia that is 100% natural and free of additives, preservatives, growth hormones, antibiotics and carbon monoxide. Regal Springs is determined to always have a clean, fresh consistent flavor profile for their consumers.
Find more tilapia recipes on Regal Springs Recipe page.