For a long time, the stubby holder has been a handy way to store beer while advertising a brand at the same time. Though its popularity among craft beer enthusiasts has waned recently, it is still an effective way to market a brand. Marketing is a confusing job since it has several aspects and mediums. Stubby holders are a superb way to advertise something through simple methods. This article discusses why custom stubby holders are still relevant and how to use them effectively for a business.
What are stubby holders?
Stubby holders are used to cover and protect drinks. The most common use for stubby holders is to help hold beer cans, but many companies use them for other drinks, too.
A stubby holder is a sleeve that fits around a beverage can or bottle, usually made from neoprene. Some sleeves cover the top half of the can and create an airtight seal to help the drink stay cold longer and reduce spilling out when it is opened or closed.
What consists of a customised stubby holder:
Custom stubby holders are an effective marketing tool. One can make a custom holder, sure to grab attention, by using a stubby holder. When printing a custom holder, one can use any colour inks, sizes and shapes required! It is best to use this option for an attractive look and to ensure all the company’s thoughts and messages are sent through without complaints.
Why are stubby holders great for marketing?
So, why are stubby holders a great way to promote a brand? They are the perfect tools for highlighting a brand identity and creating a memorable experience. They help people remember that the company exists! One can also use stubby holders to create an emotional connection between the customer and their beer or drink. It helps create a feeling of being part of something bigger than oneself that makes customers feel good about a brand—and keeps them coming back.
How can one make stubby holders more effective?
The stubby holder is an excellent way to promote your business with a custom-printed product. But how can one make their stubby holders more effective?
- Use a QR code on the front of the stubby holder so customers can scan it and get more information about the business.
- Use a business card holder instead of just printing on the stubby itself. This method gives people another reason to take one since they don’t have to throw it away after drinking!
- Make sure there’s a screw top, twist off the lid or pop top on all of them so that there is no risk of spillage from opening one too quickly – and this makes them easier for customers to use at home without making any mess (and also means there’s less chance of losing any liquid).
Benefits of personalised stubby holders:
Personalised stubby holders are simple. One can use their logo, product, service or brand name to attract new customers and boost sales. One will be promoting their business wherever they go!
- Create a custom stubby holder with the company logo on it – this way, everyone will recognise that one is a of the company and can trust that what’s in their hand will be of good quality.
- Get creative with different colours on each glass – creative and attractive stubbies will catch attention and turn heads.