This past weekend I told you in my previous blog post that we had a pizza party with some guests and shown was the picture of my sister, brother in law and my middle child smiling. Everyone showed up and everyone was ready to eat some pizza, Dr. Oetker Ristorante pizza that is. Seven frozen pizzas were delivered to my home prior to me hosting this event by my lovely UPS dude.
The pizzas were placed in the freezer, where ever I could find room and waited for the Saturday party. I love pizza, just so you know and from time to time I have seen the Ristorante brand at my local grocery store. I honestly never thought the box was appealing enough for me to try out this brand until they brand approached me to try it out and share with guests. I was in!
So the daughter worked hard to clean the house Saturday morning for our guests and I was using Instagram for all of the cute photos in preparation of our live event. Then it was time, the guests started to arrive … first was my sister and brother in law.
They were so excited to come, because honestly when I want family to come for an event, just saying pizza party works like a charm. We love our pizza.
There it is the lovely pizza, chosen for the party was the Mozzarella option. A new flavor that no one at my party had ever tried before. The guests were here and I snapped a few pictures here and there, while sharing on Instagram.
The guests gave this a thumbs up and then later on my aunt showed up to try a piece. My aunt was enjoying it so much, I tried to get a picture of her eating the pizza but she ate it too darn fast, it was that good.
Notes About Ristorante Pizza
- Ristorante is a delicious and convenient appetizer for any holiday gathering. Just bake a few varieties, slice them up and its’ sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- You Can pair Ristorante pizza with additional appetizers, an easy to prepare salad or a complimentary wine, to complete your holiday party menu or just pull together the perfect night in.
- Ristorante pizzas incorporate unique high quality toppings like pepperoni, cooked ham, sliced roma tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, chilies, mozzarella, Edam, Emmental and blue cheeses to create the sophisticated taste you crave.
Connect with Dr. Oekter on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to keep up to date with their latest news and happenings.
One person has a chance to be randomly selected to win a prize package that includes;
- Ristorante Coupon
- Two Candles
- Wine/Pizza Pairing Tip Sheet
- 1 Firenze Wine Bag (red leather wine bag)
- 1 Metallic Frost Platter from Crate&Barrel
How to Enter for Chance to Win
Giveaway ends at 12am EST on December 24, 2012. Winner will be chosen by Random. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.
Using the Rafflecopter form below is easy, use name/email to log in or Facebook for login. Rafflecopter will not use your email or access for anything other than giving me a way to contact you should you be the randomly chosen winner! Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or another person will be randomly selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I am part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and Dr. Oekter partnered in support of this campaign. Dr. Oekter compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.