It’s that time of year when the kids are home from school and summer has arrived! My kids and I have always enjoyed a good water balloon fight, as a means to cool down on a hot summer day without leaving our yard. Usually you can purchase a large lot of water balloons for cheap money.
- No one, and I mean no one is to throw a water balloon at anyone’s face, unless told to do so by that person.
- No one is to throw a water balloon at another person unless they 1) have a water balloon in hand and 2) are partaking in the battle.
- When the bucket of water balloons are gone, there are no more water balloons, so use them wisely.
- If your kids are like mine can be, make sure to count how many balloons each child is allowed to have. Once used up, they are done.
- No throwing water balloons at any windows, cars or other inanimate objects that may break.
- Last but not least, HAVE FUN!
More Water Balloon Fight Rules
- Take into consideration what everyone enjoys for fun.
- Make sure that water balloon fight rules are set based on child’s age.
- Separate children into similar age or size groups to ensure the most fun is had.
- Provide ample chance for water balloon fight rules to include being able to refill their hands with balloons.
- Teach the children to clean up after their water balloon fight, for you know those little balloons will surely make a mess.
- Encourage the water balloon fight rules to include letting the children enjoy childhood.
Summer only comes around once a year, so why not use these water balloon fight rules as a way to help your children stay entertained and cooled off on a hot Summer day!