It has been shown that I feed off other people’s energy; many posts have been shared on Happily Blended featuring this topic, why? Well it is a highly searched term that brings reads into my blog. Today I want to share a few pros and cons of feeding off other people’s energy, because after all, with anything in life there has to be a balance and that’s the same when it comes to feeding off others energy.
As life continues on and time passes us by, certain scenarios occur that can either diminish our thoughts in a moment or encourage our thoughts to go beyond that simple little creative thought. While I choose to focus on feeding off other people’s energy in a positive light, there are times when other people’s energy discourages me and it takes strength to move beyond that moment.
Pros of Feeding off Other People’s Energy
- You Could Feel Energized – if you are surrounded by people who are constantly happy, bubbly and just so full of positive energy, you could in fact become more energized.
- You Become More Creative – positive energy allows your brain to get in touch with its creative side easier, as you are in a happy state of mind.
- Your Life Becomes Better – when you feed off others energy all of a sudden your life can become a shining star full of success and happiness.
- You Simply Feel Good – learning the ability to feed off other people’s energy can in fact make you feel good about yourself, your future and your life as you know it.
Cons of Feeding off Other People’s Energy
- Could Suck You Dry – you could become weak because you are feeding off the energy of negative people around you, this can take away your strength to move forward.
- You Feel Depressed – when surrounded by other people’s energy that is in the form of negativity or drama, you could indeed start to feel depressed and that’s no good.
- Downward Spiral – someone who feeds off others energy can also give out their own energy so much that they feel a downward spiral happening within their life.
- Susceptible to Abusers – when you feed off others energy you may become more susceptible to those who abuse those powers you hold, by sucking all of your positive energy away.
Overall I personally feel that feeding off other people’s energy is a positive experience and can be ever so rewarding. The key to success once you realize that you hold this power to feed off others energy is to focus on making your surroundings a positive experience, only allow those who bring light into your life be a part of it.