Men are wired to be hunters, this hasn’t changed from the caveman days; they are simply created in this way. If a man wants you, they will try and try again to keep your interest. As with any hunter, they will continue on putting forth much effort as a means to catch their prey, this holds true for relationships. No matter what circumstances a man is in, if he wants the girl he will get her by all means, but what happens when you start to think he’s just not that into you?
What are some of the tell-tale signs that hes not that into you?
- It’s been a month and no friend introductions have happened, this obviously is a removed point if your man has little friends or friends who live far away. Truth be told if you have been with your man for at least a month and you still haven’t met his friends then hes not that into you.
- It takes him a lot of time to respond to your text messages, yet when you two are together he is constantly on that phone. Here’s a solid sign that he’s just not that into you. While a man shouldn’t be at his woman’s beck and call, the situation speaks volumes when you know he’s always attached to that phone but takes ages to reply to you.
- Body language says it all, if your man is expressing bad body language such as avoiding eye contact, sitting with his legs away from you and is constantly avoiding any closeness between the two of you then hes not that into you. Obviously if your man isn’t one to be affectionate and you knew that from day one, this won’t apply to your scenario.
- His behavior is the same for you as it is for everyone else, maybe your man is a bubbly, social, outgoing man, no problem, right!? Well if your man is treating you no different than he treats everyone else you may not be as special as you think. A man who has this personality will still have a certain way to be slightly different with you in a way that makes you realize you’re more than just another human on Earth.
- He is constantly trying to change you, if your man is constantly focused on what you have for flaws and wants to change them then he’s just not that into you. A relationship should be two people loving each other unconditionally and working to better each other in a healthy way, not having one person focused on pointing out flaws all day long.
There you have it, five signs that hes not that into you as a means to help you evaluate your relationship and learn to move forward or move on from your current situation. We hope these tips give you a little insight as to what you should be on the lookout for when your relationship seems to be screaming that he’s just not that into you.