In a show of honor to all the retirees, reservists, veterans and active duty members of the military for their service to the country, numerous institutions, restaurants, and retailers offer them military discounts on services and products. As such, if you are a member of the National Guard, Air Force, Coast Guard, Navy, Marines or the Army, check out our military discount list for easy-to-spot retailers, restaurants and more locations with reduced prices on commodities offered.
List of Retailers that Provide Military Discounts
Below is a list of retailers drawn from a wide array of categories that offer online and in-store discounts to members of the military. Nevertheless, bear in mind that some discount offers are dependent on manager or state approval. Also, it is always wise to ask if you are not sure whether your neighborhood store avails such offers to service members.
Flower / Gift Shops
Image Source: Flickr
The following stores offer amazing discounts on flowers and gifts for your loved ones. Check out what each store offers:
- 1st in Flowers| Military members and their loved ones get a 15% discount.
- 1-800-Flowers.com| Discounts of 25% for service members and their families.
- ProFlowers| Active duty military members get 20% off their flowers and gifts.
- Gift Express| Delivers gifts as well as embossed and stationery products at 20% discount with purchases of at least $39.95 when utilizing the code USA.
Image Source: Pxhere
Eyewear products are not cheap. Nonetheless, military service members including retired, veterans and those on active duty can get them at a reduced price at such stores:
- AC Lens| 10% discount for all reserve, retired and active duty members.
- Armed Forces Eyewear| Up to 50% discounts for eyewear bought by veterans and US military members and their families.
- Group Health Eye Care| offers contact lenses and prescription glasses at 20% discount for retired and present service members and their dependents.
- MAXX HD Sunglasses| eyewear accessories come with a 20% discount together with free shipping to members of the military and their families.
- SOS Eyewear| Using MIL25 coupon code, you get a 25% discount on your sunglasses.
Automotive and Parts
Image Source: Flickr
As a veteran, active duty, retired or reservist military member you can get automotive parts or services at a discounted price from the following stores:
- Advance Auto Parts| Together with your direct dependents with military IDs card and veterans receiving VA benefits can enjoy a 10% discount.
- American Car Craft| Receive a discount of 20% with the HERO-20 coupon code.
- Approval Power Sports| With a valid military ID or DD-214 copy, you can receive $500 off and 10% discount for used or new motorcycles above $5,000 and spare parts respectively.
- Auto Accessories Garage| Offers exclusive discounts ranging from 5 to 20% for all veteran, retired, reservists and active duty members with a copy of their DD form 214, email or military ID.
- CARiD| Sells automotive parts at 10% off to military members including reserves, veterans, active duty and retirees and their immediate families.
- General Motors| Offers incentives and discounts to all past and currently serving military members and their spouses.
- Harley-Davidson| Provides active duty service members with special military funding options.
- Hyundai| All US members of the military including retirees and reservists and their spouses can benefit from $500 off any brand-new Hyundai car.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts| Delivers an in-store discount of 10% to retired and active duty military with legit military IDs.
Clothing and Footwear
Image Source: Maxpixel
As an active, retired, reservist veteran military member, you can get cheap clothes for you and your loved ones from the outlined retailers:
- Aeropostale| Offers 10 to 20% discount on clothes for you and your dependents with a valid military ID.
- Alfred Angelo| With a legit military ID, you get 15% off your bridal gown.
- All American Clothing Co| Save 15% for you and your dependents.
- American Eagle Outfitters| All active duty military ID card holders get an in-store discount of 10%.
- Hancock Fabrics| Provides 15% in-store only discount with proof of military ID or even service.
- JJ’s House| Get discounts and incentives on wedding dresses for being a military member.
- Knot Standard| Receive a discount of up to $300 off on suit packages. Veterans together with military personnel also get 10% off the whole site with the MILVET-10 code and valid military ID.
- Nike| members of the US military service and their dependents are eligible for a 10% discount that is offered on Nike.com and Nike retail stores in the US.
- Old Navy| You and your dependents get a discount of 10% on your entire purchase each Monday when you provide your military ID.
- Ralph Lauren Outlet Store| With a valid military ID, you get 15% off the items you buy.
Image Source: Pexels
Even as a service member, you can add some glitter to your look when off duty by getting jewelry at an affordable price from the following stores:
- Antique Jewelry Mall| Enjoy a 5% off discount on all the jewelry items if you have a military e-mail or genuine ID card.
- DreamStone| As an active duty military member, you get a discount on engagement rings when you use the USTROOPS promo code.
Technology and Gadgets
Image Source: Pexels
Technology or technology-related companies also offer discounts to military service members, retirees, veterans, reserves and their dependents. Here are some of them:
- Apple| Current, retired, or contract government employees and their dependents as well as retired, reserve and active duty members receive discounts from the company.
- AT&T| Enjoy 15% off your qualified monthly service fees for being a military veteran, retiree, reserve, DoD agency employee or service member.
- Audio Geeks| Get 15% off the purchases you make after using the promo code, USMIL15, particularly at checkout.
- Award Tech Remote PC Specialist| Military members get 10% discount off their computer support services.
- Dell| With proof of military service or ID, you get a 5% discount and 10% back in rewards earnings coupled with extra exclusive discounts.
- Hewlett Packard| As a military reserve or active duty member, you receive up to 20% discount coupled with free shipping.
- Life is Good| All purchases by military members and their family members with legit military IDs receive a 15% discount.
- Microsoft| Active military personnel and veterans gain special discounts on numerous products. Discounts are only available in the US including Puerto Rico.
Image Source: Flickr
As a service member including disabled or retired veteran, reservist, or active duty personnel, you can receive discounts and incentives for buying home improvement supplies at various stores such as:
- Home Depot| Offers a 10% discount, all-year-round, at all its stores in the US.
- Lowe’s| Provides you and your family members with a daily 10% off military discount for being a member of a qualifying branch of military service. Veterans are getting VA benefits with genuine Veteran IDs also receive such a discount.
When it comes to sports, military personnel and veterans can take advantage of reduced prices on sports equipment apparel, and shoes by buying from:
- Sports Authority| Proof of service or ID at check-out gets you a discount of 15 %, mainly on in-store purchases.
- Sports Chalet| Offers a 10% military discount upon presentation of a military ID during purchase.