If you are a current blogger or virtual assistant you know all too well how retweet chore threads assist in helping you maximize exposure by working together as a community. One thing most successful bloggers have seemed to master is the ability to work together as a team to help each other reach their true level of success. Many hire out virtual assistant’s to partake in what is called chore threads, while these are not easily explained to the outside world, bloggers totally comprehend what I am referencing here.
There are no terms of service breaching in these chore threads, all bloggers strictly adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth from marketers and brands who hire these bloggers to promote products and services via this influential social media platform. Whether you are just starting out or a long term virtual assistant, this new service offered by Happily Blended Media will surely help free up precious time all the while allowing you to maximize profits and build your business smarter not harder.
Later today we are unveiling a new platform that allows you to easily transform those Retweet (and likes) chore threads into a few moments versus the lengthy half hour you may spend completing chore threads for yourself and clients. No more opening multiple tabs and trying to maintain a status as to where you were in the thread, today we bring you RetweetChores.com.
Why Sign up for RetweetChores.com?
- For just an introductory beta pricing structure of $10 per month you can get in now while the fee is low. Based on a PayPal subscription fee, sign up once and never worry about the fee again.
- This service pays for itself after you complete just three Retweet threads; this is based on VA feedback that they charge $10 per three Twitter threads on average.
- Retain more clients for social share threads now that your Twitter threads are completed quickly, more efficiently and easily with a few clicks of a button.
- Receive statuses once each retweet has been sent to see which ones were submitted to your client’s feed and which ones failed.
- Have both Retweet and Like threads to complete for clients? Not a problem, with RetweetChores.com you can easily click an extra button and have both completed in one swoop.
- Manage multiple client accounts under one RetweetChores.com account. Space is limited; there is a cap of adding up to 20 Twitter accounts per signup.
- Affordable, easy to manage and simple platform that doesn’t require any technical skills. RetweetChores.com is programed to work quickly without you having to know any techy lingo.
Short YouTube Video Tutorial
Sign up for RetweetChores.com today before the pricing structure is changed; we are currently rolling this out in beta testing for a limited number of bloggers and virtual assistants. Get your account setup today before our final pricing structure and account limitations are set in place. We look forward to helping you work smarter not harder.