GREEK: Double Date is a new series based on the hit show from ABC Family. Featuring an all new storyline that goes beyond the primetime soap with the same characters fans have grown to love.
- Since its network debut in July 2007, Greek has reached nearly 24 million total viewers.
- GREEK: Double Date is a quick, captivating beach read for teens of all ages and fans of the show. ABC Family currently draws a highly literate teen audience with approximately 82% reading books, other than for school purposes, as a leisure activity.
- Greek is ABC Family’s longest-running original series currently on the air and has consistently been a Top 5 hit with teens in its basic cable time period.
- Get an inside look at the social minefield that is the Greek system at one fictional Midwestern college, Cyprus-Rhodes University.
- Three more Greek books are set to release in August 2010, November 2010 and February 2011.
ABOUT THE BOOK – GREEK: DOUBLE DATE
Two dates – same night! Major oops. When Casey Cartwright’s brother begs her to be nerdy Dale Kettlewell’s date to the sure-to-be-boring Honors Engineering Awards, Casey says yes. Even though Dale is totally not her type… and might have a crush on her. Ugh. But it’s a nice thing to do, and Casey’s always been the “nice” girl.
But now, that night conflicts with the biggest event of the semester, the All-Greek formal. Casey already has a date lined up: hot transfer student Rob Howell. He’s her plan to get over her sexy-slacker ex, Cappie. And even nice girls get to be bad sometimes, right?
What to do? With a little help from BFF Ashleigh, unwanted advice from frenemy Rebecca Logan and even a push from Cappie, what Casey does may surprise even herself.
ENTER TO WIN
Today I am giving you a chance to win a copy of GREEK: Double Date! Giveaway will start today and end on August 20. 2010. Winner will be chosen by random using Random.org and announced live on site in addition to an email directly sent to them. I reserve the right to delete without notice any comments that do not follow the entry requirements set forth below.
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment for each entry completed below, you may complete any or all of the entries, just remember to leave ONE comment for each completed so that it counts as ONE entry EACH.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter.
- Tweet up to THREE times per day to @brandyellen, you may use the Retweet button at top of the giveaway post.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s newsletter. (link on right hand side bar)
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s Blog via RSS or Email. (link on right hand side bar)
- Become a Happy Friend by following via Google Friend Connect. (right hand side bar)
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this giveaway blog post.
- Stumble this giveaway on StumbleUpon.
Good luck and Have fun!