This week I want you to really think about what you have because there is always another person in this world who has it harder than you …
REMEMBER IF …
- You are thinking that no one loves you, there is always someone out there who has no family nor friends what so ever to be loved by.
- You are worried about losing your home, there is always someone out there who doesn’t have a home.
- You are living in a cardboard box, there is always someone who doesn’t have a cardboard box to live in.
- You are financially struggling, there is always someone who has less financial income than you.
- You feel like there is no tomorrow, for someone there really will be no tomorrow.
- You are sick and tired of chasing your kids around, that there are people out there who can’t have children and would give anything to chase crazy kids around all day long.
- You think your child is the worse behaved child in the world, there is someone out there with a child far worse than yours.
- You regret your passed, that there is always someone out there who has a worse passed than you.
- Your car is dying and you can’t bear the idea of walking to work, there is always someone who has no option to walk due to health complications.
- You feel you are working a dead end job that depresses you, that there are people out there who don’t have a job & would take yours in an instance.
Keep your head up … when times get tough the tough get going and that’s what I am talking about!!