This list comes from jokes between my husband and I as well as other ideas I thought of …. read with an open mind, a sense of humor and enjoy!
- Velcro wall with jumpsuits for your children so you can simply allow them to hang but still kick feet and wail arms in happy hyper ways!
- Magical spell to instantly make child fall asleep whenever and wherever you want them to.
- Ear muffs or ear plugs (preferably a lifetime supply).
- Superglue to fix everything the child breaks (on purpose) and then proceeds to cry over an hour about it.
- A lifetime supply of stain remover.
- Invisible fence (non-electric) that keeps kids in without the hard work of putting a fence up in your background.
- Snack machine, that instantly creates healthy, nutritional snacks 2-3 times a day so you no longer have to lift a finger every time your child says “I’m hungry”.
- Word Blocking Machine – used to no longer allow the child to say a word that has become so annoying you will scream the next time you hear it … common words that come to mind are “why” and “but Mom“.
- Parents Anonymous Program – where you can openly vent about anything to do with parenting.
- A lifetime supply of caffeine so that you can keep going and going and going even after only 3 hours of sleep!
Make it a Happy Day!