Carbon Monoxide Detector – Much Needed Home Item

When I moved into the home I am currently living in, the one thing that was missing was a carbon monoxide detector, you see I have always had one in each of the places I have lived because it’s called the silent killer. You can not smell, taste nor touch carbon monoxide. At least with smoke or fire you can smell it, taste it, etc same goes with propane, you can smell that from a mile away, stinky stuff. Most homes I visit seem to be up to par with having fire detectors but it’s very rare I see other […]

Continue Reading