I received a new cute skirt with shirt outfit from Fresh Produce who has a wonderful selection of Women’s clothing!
Pink isn’t normally my color nor is skirts but I am trying to do a more girl look lately. I have had a great experience with Fresh Produce from the beginning because the first top they sent me was too small and they sent me a new one in a larger size to ensure I would fully be able to enjoy a full outfit from their clothing line.
The clothing is a stretchy material so one would think maybe going a size smaller, however, I had to go with a one size larger top and my skirt is a medium which is normal for me. The clothing is very comfortable with a fun, professional look as well. Whenever I complete a review I usually try to think of anything I would change or adjust but Fresh Produce has made a fantastic product, I would certainly purchase something from them in the future!
Ready to win this???
One lucky person from the U.S. can win a Fresh Produce tunic! Silly little side note: my daughter thinks tunics are dresses and I often have to explain to her that they are not and make her wear leggings or pants with them.
Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on November 17, 2010
Winner chosen by Random.org & announced live on site
Enter to win by completing any or all of the following, one entry for each completed:
- Like Fresh Produce Sportswear on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your FB profile name.
- Follow @freshproducenow and @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter username.
- Tweet up to 3 times per day about this giveaway using the Retweet button found on this post. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet below.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS. Leave a comment below telling me how you subscribe.
- Grab my button from the sidebar for Happily Blended and add it to your site and leave a comment below with link to where I can find the button.
- Leave a comment on another non-giveaway blog post and then leave a comment below telling me what post you commented on. You can do this for up to THREE non-giveaway blog posts. Leave one comment each to count as three total entries.
- Like Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook username.
- Subscribe to my newsletter and leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Follow Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect (right hand sidebar) publicly. Leave a comment below with your GFC username.
Good luck and have fun!
Disclosure: The outfit pictured was provided for free in order for me to fully facilitate this review. All opinions are that of my own based on my personal experience.