I love all of Dana Lehman’s books which are illustrated by Judy Lehman. I am good friends with Dana from my direct sales days and we continue to talk on Facebook on a regular basis. Dana Lehman has sent my daughter all three of her books with a nice little note based on whatever the theme of her book is. My daughter is almost 8 years old which may be a little too old for Dana Lehman’s books but Miss Ki will not allow me to pass them down to her brother and she will read them over and over.
Today I am excited because I get to share with you all a third book in the series of children’s learning books, I Can Do It.
About I Can Do It
Sammy enjoys visiting new places, so he decides to take his friends to an enchanted forest called Whispering Willows. Along the way and through Paradise Pond, Bucky realizes that with practice and confidence, he can finally swim! Join Sammy and his friends on a journey that will have them swimming for frogs, swinging through the forest, and building a tree house. Magical things happen in Whispering Willows… if you believe in yourself!
What We Love About I Can Do It
We love all of Dana Lehman’s children’s books because there is always a wonderfully positive lesson to be learned. As an avid reader of Dana Lehman’s books I can personally say that they are a fun way to teach children various issues that come up in life. Life lessons are easily taught through books and Dana Lehman has mastered this talent with colorful books and a fast read that all age children love in our house!
Buy I Can Do It
You can purchase I Can Do It directly from Lehman Publishing or on Amazon.com. Each of the Lehman books has a lesson to be taught and classroom materials for each book should you wish to include this book in your school curriculum.
Win I Can Do It
One lucky person will win a copy of I Can Do It from Happily Blended and Lehman Publishing.
Giveaway starts today and ends at 11:59pm EST on October 7, 2010
Winner will be announced live on site and have 72 hours to reply to the email I send out directly. Winner is randomly chosen through a program that randomly selects one entrant.
ENTER TO WIN – You can complete any or all of the following to be entered to win. Each completed entry counts as one entry.
- Like Children’s Books by Dana Lehman on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your FB profile name.
- Tell me who you want to win this book for. Leave a comment below.
- Become a Happy Friend by following Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect (right hand side bar) publicly. Leave your GFC username in a comment below.
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway blog post here at Happily Blended. Let me know in a comment below which blog post you commented on.
- Place Happily Blended’s button on your website or add HappilyBlended.com to your Blog Roll. Leave a comment below to tell me where I can find either my link or button. (Button code in right hand sidebar).
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter username.
- Tweet up to THREE times per day about this giveaway. Leave a link below to your tweet, one comment per tweet.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or website and leave a link below in a comment as to where I can find this blog post.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS. Leave a comment telling me which way you subscribe.
Good Luck and Have fun entering!