My daughter recently received one of many stylish personalized lunch boxes that has diva girl written all over it, yes it’s partially because Frecklebox.com actually has this lunchbox personalized for Miss Ki with her name on all sides you can think of. Guess Miss Ki will not lose her lunchbox this school year!
Miss Ki takes her personalized lunchbox everywhere she can, especially to school. This is a snack lunchbox and occasional lunch lunchbox. She adores it and everyone in her class has asked her “where did you get that lunchbox?”. Miss Ki simply replied to them “well you can’t get it at a normal store. My Mom works on the computer and she always gets me neat stuff in the mail. This came in the mail”. I had to giggle and told her next time show them the website that’s on the side of the lunchbox.
Mind you, these are all elementary age children so maybe they know what a website is, maybe not. I think of myself as lucky having an almost eight year old who can navigate the computer better than most. So not only is my daughter happy with this product but she is the envy of her friends! I love that she is getting all this positive praise at school over a lunchbox. It’s the simple things in life I tell ya!
AJ totally picked this out himself!
Frecklebox.com totally rocks, why? Because they let my four year old pick out something so he could have a little something personalized too! This year AJ isn’t in preschool yet as planned, due to some back up potty training issues, however, I am working with him from home. AJ picked out a personalized pad of paper with fire on it, he loves it! This is my sons special work on writing pad of paper that we will use to practice writing names and the alphabet this “school” year in order to prep him for Kindergarten.
Overall these personalized gifts are fantastic, stylish and have been pretty heavy duty for all three of the kids, because yes Baby K didn’t get a thing but he certainly loves to play with sissy’s lunchbox. Mind you, Baby K is two years old so he really didn’t need a thing from Frecklebox.com this year except maybe on of their personalized growth charts.
I have a giveaway to host today for you all and it’s for a personalized storybook of your choice!
Giveaway starts today and ends at 11:59pm on September 21, 2010
Open to US only
**IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY WON SOMETHING FROM FRECKLEBOX.COM THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY **
FIRST REQUIRED ENTRY: Visit Frecklebox.com and have a look around. Tell me what product they have that is your favorite. Leave a comment below with that product.
ADDITIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES: each completed counts as one extra entry
- Blog about this giveaway linking to both this giveaway and Frecklebox.com Leave a comment below with link to your blog post.
- Add Happily Blended (www.happilyblended.com) to your blog roll via link or using the button code found in right hand sidebar. Leave a comment telling me where I can find the link on your site/blog.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS – see right hand sidebar with links. Leave comment stating which method you used to subscribe.
- Become a Happy Friend by following Happily Blended (publicly) through Google Friend Connect – right hand sidebar where it says “join this site”. Leave a comment with your GFC username.
- Follow @brandyellen and @Frecklebox on Twitter. Leave a comment with your username from Twitter.
- Tweet up to 2 times per day about this giveaway. Leave a comment with link(s) to your tweet(s).
- “Like” Frecklebox on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me your FB profile name.
- Write a post on your Facebook wall about this giveaway linking to this giveaway post as well as to Frecklebox on Facebook (use an @ symbol start to type in Frecklebox and click on Frecklebox to link it in post). Leave a comment with a link to your profile page on FB.
Good luck and have fun!
Disclosure: The product(s) reviewed were provided for free in order to fully facilitate this review/giveaway post. All opinions are based on my family’s personal experience with the product(s).