For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook then you probably already saw my new house phone that can be used as a Bluetooth type phone for mine and Justin’s cell phone! Oh yeah, I have received a free VTech touch sensitive LS6245 that I have been using as a cell phone through Bluetooth technology in order to leave my cell sitting in the one spot I actually get service in house.
This phone is not only beautiful, but it is actually very wonderful for using as a house phone or use with a Bluetooth enabled cell phone. I am not only writing today to share with you this fantastic cordless phone, but to provide some information about VTech Stay Grounded as well, so first let me tell you a bit about what VTech is up to!
With today’s world of Blackberry’s and cell phones it seems that everyone is texting and tweeting more so than picking up the phone to really talk to their family and friends. I am guilty of this, I am the first to text message my family when a big event occurred. Such as recently when Justin and I got back together, I literally sent my family a text and some I even emailed! It seems so much quicker and easier but what is lacking with the new technological ways to communicate is the emotional tone behind the persons voice, that laughter when you say something funny. Do you know what I mean?
When you are emailing or texting there is no tone, there is no way to know for sure if what you said made that person laugh and it seems those forms of communication, although great, are not something that should take over your life for certain topics. I know when I actually speak to another adult after a long day of being with my kids all alone I feel great, it’s a boost to hear another adults voice on the end of the phone and really be able to laugh and cry together!
VTech Stay Grounded is all about helping people build good communication skills and in turn building current relationships and maybe even helping you to form new friendships! You can learn more about Stay Grounded by visiting the VTech Stay Grounded website or by searching the hashtag #staygrounded on Twitter. You can register on their site or login using Facebook. Take a second to look around and read some articles, I enjoyed visiting and have used my Facebook login so that I may visit to read more on the site as new information is posted!
AND NOW FOR A GIVEAWAY ….
About the VTech LS6245
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- Expandable up to 12 handsets using only one phone jack–uses LS6204 accessory handsets
- Connects to Bluetooth® cell phones
- Touch controls on handset and base
- Large reverse LCD with white backlighting
- Handset and base speakerphone
- Retail Value: $79.95
What I think?
One of my biggest concerns was the touch screen on the handset, but it automatically goes into keylock mode when you are using it to talk on the phone, so no worries about your cheeks hitting buttons and disconnecting your call. You can also set up your cell phone so that you can have it connected to the base just like you do with any other Bluetooth device! I do not have a house phone, only a cell phone with bad “talk” service in my home, unless I stand in one spot. With this phone I have been able to be cordless and still chat on the phone via my cell phone when connected using Bluetooth technology!
Ready To Win Yourself a VTech LS6245? Well Read on …
Giveaway starts today and is open to US and Canada. Giveaway will end at 11:59pm on August 27th. All entries not following requirements will not be counted and will be removed without notice. Winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced live on site within 2 days of giveaway end date. An email will go directly to the winner so please be sure you are inserting a valid email address. I will draw a new winner if I don’t hear back from the first winner within 2 days of notification. You must complete the required entry before any optional entries will be counted!
HOW TO ENTER:
Required Entry- Take a moment to visit VTech Stay Grounded and come back here to tell me what you think about the site; this can be productive feedback, what you liked best or similar. VTech Stay Grounded is meant to be a place for consumers to learn more about building strong relationships with good communication, so I am sure VTech would enjoy reading your feedback about the site. - Leave a comment below.
Optional Entries -
- Blog about this giveaway sharing VTech Stay Grounded and this giveaway with your readers. Include one link to www.staygrounded.com and this blog giveaway using this link http://bit.ly/a3aLZ2 - Leave comment below with link to your blog post.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended Blog via RSS or Email. - Leave comment telling me which way you subscribe.
- Follow Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect (right hand side bar – Happy Friends) – Leave a comment with your GFC username.
- “Like” VTech Phones on Facebook and Happily Blended on Facebook. - Leave a comment below with your Facebook profile name.
- Follow @VTech411 and @brandyellen on Twitter. – Leave your Twitter username in a comment below.
- Tweet up to THREE TIMES ONLY PER DAY on Twitter to @brandyellen and @VTech411 about this giveaway and be sure to make it a personal type of tweet using this link: http://bit.ly/a3aLZ2 - Leave link to your tweets in a comment and use one comment per tweet.
- Stumble this post on StumbleUpon - Leave a comment with your StumbleUpon username.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s Giveaway Newsletter - Leave a comment below telling me you subscribed.
Good luck and have fun entering!
Disclosure: Product included in this review/giveaway was provided by free to Brandy of Happily Blended blog to ensure she had the proper information to facilitate an open and honest review based on 100% that of her own opinion.