YES another week has passed and so has the fact that I haven’t been on Twitter much at all, my Klout score went down because I haven’t been tweeting as much, Facebook has been my new weekly adventure. This coming week I plan to get back on Twitter more often and it’s so easy to do from my Blackberry that I don’t have an excuse as to why I have been slacking in interaction on Twitter!
Enough about ME, it’s time to feature 10 Twitter friends for a #followfriday recommendation …. feel free to check them out, if they fit someone you think would be a great addition to your Twitter connections please follow them!
- @mamasmoney – SAHM that hosts a lot of giveaways, seriously just check out her Twitter stream!
- @MamaDweeb – a very sweet person, I always enjoy the occasional comment from her on my blog or in the MomDot forum! Very sweet person with a great blog too!
- @She_Scribes – I used to follow her blog very closely and miss doing so. I must get back to it, great friend for sure to check out!
- @busymomblog – Trying to help moms make life easier, great blogger!
- @Nightowlmama – She used to stop by here from time to time, but I haven’t seen her in a while. I love her blog and she’s a very sweet person!
- @simplyandreah – Fantastic person, love her blog! She stops by here too and leaves sweet comments!
- @theMomBuzz – Love this girl, super supportive! Her blog is great and what I love most? That the name of her blog is something I had thought about naming my newsletter, why? Because my maiden name initials are BEE and I love bees (not in real life, just bees for pretend)!
- @NewFreeSamples – always has fresh new samples, love them! Getting free stuff is awesome!
- @katjrobertson – Inspirational? Honest? Not sure what else I could say about this great woman! I love reading her blogs, I love reading her Twitter stream, she is amazing!
- @Moomettes - supportive, honest and a very sweet woman as well! I enjoy reading her blog and tweets!
There you have it .. check them all out! Have a lovely weekend my friends!
This is week 4 of sharing my #followfriday recommendations for people to follow on Twitter, I share 10 every Friday as a way to feature Twitter friends in a more personal and longer than 140 characters (most times), and so this week I wanted to share with you some new followers that I took some time to check out:
- @weilbaby – Weil Baby bottles and sippy cups are: Healthy and Natural,Ultra Safe and easy to use, Environmentally Friendly,100 % percent made in the USA. Worthy of checking out I say!
- @CuteBlogDesigns – Very cute blog designs!! Of course the name says it all, right?!
- @verticalblogger – What can I say another way to earn some revenue as a blogger and they followed me back, so they earned points from me for sure!
- @SeeryusMama – Not sure why we weren’t following each other before, I’ve been to her blog a few times and I interact on Facebook a little. She’s really sweet and nice!
- @Nannies4Hire – What Mom doesn’t want a nanny? Or Dad for that matter? Have worked with this company in past on giveaways and recently got followed by them so happy to connect!
- @CreativeKidstuf- Loving their website, so cool! A must company to follow!
- @ScrappyGifts – Very talented scrapbooking work, and seems to be offering this as a service as well?! Check her out & if worthy of your follow feel free to connect on Twitter and visit her website.
- @MamaSavesMoney – This Mama loves to save money and who doesn’t? Checked out her blog and seems to be a good recommendation for anyone who is interested in saving money or reviews of products through a Mama’s eyes should follow.
- @mommytracked – Seems interesting enough, new follower of course so still getting to know her!
- @PositiveParents – What can I say? A new follower with a positive mind? Must follow for sure!
Well there you have it, keep in mind this week I decided to feature new followers so I have yet to really get to know all of them but felt after review they were worthy of sharing with you! Until next week, happy following!
Another week has passed and boy have I been tweeting it up! I am excited because @mentallyinked had thought about doing this too, we will see, if you want you can check out her blog at Mentally Inked.
This week I have 10 users that I feel you should check out and follow if you feel they are a good fit for a Twitter connection for YOU … I already know they are awesome!!
- @momdot – I love the support I have gained from being a member of the MomDot Forum. Although originally I didn’t know what to think of Trisha she has amazed me with her honesty and support!
- @keepinitcheap – Great support, we normally intereact on the MomDot Forum but occasionally we do get to tweet and she has a great blog called Faithfully Frugal and Free.
- @exirodrigo – Great support, fun tweets and a very interactive Twitter friend.
- @RealLifeSarah – I love this girl – she is funny, suportive and just a down right awesome girl to interact with! She does a lot you can check her website out to learn more and please follow her!
- @frugalgirl - Great supportive friend, we have interacted on Twitter and email as well. She was a blog reader turned friend! I love tweeting with her!
- @pricousins – Great friend, I interact with her on Twitter and FB. Great person and love her blog too!
- @cjmgrafx – Long time Twitter friend who pops up every once in awhile to chit chat with me. Love the support and his photography is amazing!
- @psmom – What can I say?! She toasted coffee with me the other morning on Twitter … awesome!!
- @RachelFerrucci – This girl just rocks!! She is funny, smart and a great friend!
- @knitpurlgurl – Great person to interact with, love the support and friendship!
There you have it! I am off to The Big Apple Circus today with the family but can’t wait to get back and share all the photos and good stories!!
Another week has past and I am late with my #followfriday Twitter follow recommendations! Sorry for the delay …
- @Ficklets – I not only love interacting with her on Twitter but also on Facebook. Great supportive person and her products are just too cool!
- @mentallyinked – This girl is awesome! I can’t recall how we started tweeting but I love reading her tweets and her blog! She is funny and also very nice!
- @pinkginghamom – Haven’t tweeted with her much but she really was helpful the other night when I was trying to get Baby K to sleep the night in his crib!
- @massholemommy – A new twitter person I found earlier today and I happen to love her tweets as well as her blog so figured I would share a new person I found with you all too! Not to mention she’s in MA and I am in NH, always happy to find New England Bloggers!
- @1stopmom – a great blogger and finally I am following her on Twitter, I think you should too! A very sweet FB friend of mine!
- @achildwrites – well this is a new person to follow, it’s actually a business and it’s a children’s penpal site but so much more!
- @pottytots - Of course I love the product since AJ is finally potty training and doing great at it due to the game that comes with the Potty Tots Kit but she is also supportive and interactive!
- @ohMariana – Oh I love this girl! We do not tweet often but I do follow her blog and she is an amazing person!
- @gmmech – Well what can I say he has been a long time twitter friend and he’s an FB friend of mine as well. His tweets are awesome and he is very interactive.
- @savorthethyme – we haven’t tweeted as much lately but she is a very supportive person and I love her tweets!
Well there you have it .. until next week Happy #followfriday friends! Remember follow @brandyellen on Twitter to keep up with me and read my Social Media Examiner Page to keep up to date with my Social Media articles!
If you are not familiar with what #followfriday is, it’s a day on Twitter, obviously Friday, when everyone recommends you follow someone. Now some people like to just toss out who ever they feel like but to me, I prefer to recommend those that have made an impact on my life. Even virtual friendships can be huge and I am thankful for many of the friends (and more) that I have listed in this post. I plan to do a #followfriday post every Friday as a way to better give thanks in more than 140 characters and hopefully allow you all to find great people to follow on Twitter. Of course if you are not following me, feel free to do so, I haven’t been tweeting as much as I used to but you can find me on Twitter either from my Blackberry or Firefox browser. I will only do 10 each week, so if you didn’t make the list this week I may just tweet about you later or include you on next weeks list!
Here we go, in no particular order:
- @mommadjane – if you have been a reader of my blog you will know that this girl is an amazing single mom of three and is my best friend. We had never met but formed a special friendship bond like no other. We did finally meet in July 2009. Although we haven’t talked nor tweeted much lately she is a very supportive person who I can highly recommend you follow if you are interested in interacting with a supportive, single, work from home mother of three who also is a blogger.
- @paintermommy – this girl and I go way back, we used to read each others blogs almost daily but life happens and she has recently had somethings going on with a new baby and the not so great weather. I hope her family is safe and I wish there was something I could do for her. She is a virtual assistant, a graphic design person and a blogger. Her tweets are encouraging to me and she often makes me smile.
- @CuteMonsterDad – is a great person who often makes me laugh. We do not tweet on a daily basis but I enjoy it when I get a DM for an update on the site. They are a great resource for Dads.
- @jess_benton – a blog reader turned great friend! She recently helped me get rid of my featured content gallery and update my background on my blog to a solid color. I text this girl, I tweet this girl and I talk with her via email and Google Chat. She is an amazing, supportive work at home website designer and blogger. I know she makes me laugh often!
- @CreativeJunkie – now I do not tweet this girl much but as a member of the MomDot Forum she is often found leaving comments and interacting with me through the forum. She is a very bright person and I hope to increase our friendship this year, her blog is awesome!
- @momspective – this girl is awesome – Julie?! Don’t know her, YOU SHOULD. I often talk more on Facebook with her than Twitter. Met her through the whole Wii Mommies thing but have enjoyed keeping in touch with her. She is a riot and can often be found telling you whatever is on her mind even if you wonder why she is sharing it with you! She’s a great blogger and you should really follow her to get in on the funny conversations!
- @jeffmello – we started talking because he is from New England and I think he is a very supportive person. He can be found tweeting about sports most often but is very interactive and I think if you like his tweet timeline you should certainly follow him. He is a long time follower of mine (actually friend) on Twitter.
- @justmalia – now this girl is so positive, I love her attitude and although I don’t tweet with her much I enjoy chatting with her whenever I get the chance. She is a great blogger and a Channel Editor at Blissfully Domestic.
- @angiestrader – very inspirational person to be following. She always has a way to make you think positive and keep your mood high.
- @PamelaMKramer – a long time tweeter of mine, I met her through Happy Panda where you can get your kids tagless clothing, my Baby K still wears his onesie he got from the gift certificate I won. She is a very sweet person and although we do not tweet daily, when we do tweet she is an amazing supportive woman!
There you have it! This first #followfriday week of recommendations. I am sure to be doing some shout outs through out the day of more but this is the main 10 for this week. Until next week … catch @brandyellen on Twitter to get ahold of me! Off to get some work done! Have a fantastic Friday friends!