Are you looking for a lot of smiles from the family today? I don’t know about you but carrot cake is always a winner for this chick. Today I am sharing a fun recipe to make your own Carrot Cake Cookies. I do hope you make these and your family raves about the delicious taste!
This recipe will yield 18-20 cookies:
1 box Duncan Hines Decadent Classic Carrot cake mix
1 stick unsalted butter – melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
I teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup Heath toffee bits
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Open up the carrots and raisin pouch inside the cake mix box and soak in 1 cup warm water for 5 minutes.
4. After five minutes, strain the carrots and raisins to remove any excess water. Set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix until well incorporated.
6. Stir in the carrots and raisin mixture.
7. Fold in the white chocolate chips and heath toffee bits.
8. Place cookie dough in refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes.
9. Using your hands, shape the dough into 18 balls and drop on the cookie sheets (9 per sheet) at least 2 inches apart.
10. Bake at 350° for 12 to 14 minutes. Cookies are done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
11. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes.
12. Transfer to wire racks to completely cool.