Even if you are one of the lucky ones who have a husband that swoons over you on a regular, it’s always nice to make your husband fall in love with you over and over again. More often than not society tends to discuss ways for a husband to make his wife fall in love with him over and again. Today we want to remind you that you can do the same for your husband with these 5 super easy ways to make your husband swoon.
- Watch his Favorite Sport with Him – don’t just sit there and watch the game, actually get into your husband’s favorite sport. Sit down with some snacks and immerse yourself into this sport he adores so much.
- Tell Him He is Handsome or Sexy – men want to hear compliments, even if they don’t take them well, it makes them feel appreciated, loved and like they still “got it”. Tell your husband he looks hot in that outfit, or make verbal comment regarding his hair style today.
- Massage his Neck or Back – when you lay down to bed next to your husband start to rub his neck or back for him. After a long day of working he is sure to be appreciative of a back or neck rub, it’s a great way for him to shiver with your loving touch.
- Say Thank You – make notice of things your husband does for you and thank him often. When your husband feels like his actions matter, he will surely feel a little flutter in his heart for you each time you thank him for doing something around the house.
- Make his Favorite Meal – nothing gets a man to swoon over a woman like a home cooked meal, you should know what gets to his heart when it comes to food. Cook up a dinner that is made just for the two of you, make it his favorite meal over candle light.
The easiest way to get your husband to swoon over you is to remember those feminine ways you used back in the beginning to make your man fall head over heels for you and in turn ultimately marry you. What is it that you did, maybe a little flirty, wearing tempting outfit or walking hand in hand; every little thing that you did to win his heart is something you still should be doing every day of your marriage as a means to make your husband swoon over you and in turn keeping his heart full.