Affiliate links are used in this post. If a purchase is made using my affiliate links, I will earn a small commission.
I discuss feeding off other people’s energy quite frequently, but have I really helped you learn the steps behind learning how to feed off others energy? I read my old blog posts on Positive Thinking and while I believe a lot of useful information is there, it is very basic. Today I am going to lay out a true plan to guide you on how to feed off others energy efficiently and easily.
- Inventory who’s In Your Life: identify those in your circle of friends who scream positivism, those that you can spend a few hours with each day to encourage positive thinking. Maintain a solid, daily friendship with these select people.
- Create Strict Boundaries: those identified as energy drainers must have limits set for the amount of time you will allow them to gripe to you. Don’t speak this out loud to them; simply find a way to remove from the conversation when this limit is up.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Just Walk Away: if you are surrounding by negative energy just walk away. There’s nothing wrong with simply walking away from a situation that is draining your energy and if the people truly care about you, then they will understand.
- Be Aware of your Surroundings: if you find yourself nauseous, with a headache or feeling dizzy after being around someone, then you are around someone who has negative energy. Learn to avoid this situation and move from it quickly.
- Imagine White Light Around You: people who feed off others energy can actually feel comfort in a white light scenario. Hop in the shower or a bath and just envision a white light around you, this should ease you back into a place of balance.
- Constantly Stay Aware: the last key to being able to feed off others energy without draining yourself, is to constantly stay aware of your friendships, relationships and surroundings. Make your home décor scream positive energy for maximum energy balance after a long day.
Watch The Secret to Learn More about This Concept of Feeding off Others Energy