All too often I hear the question, “Brandy, where do you find your work at home jobs for moms?” Since this question is asked quite frequently, I figured it was best to just do a little write up with tips & suggestions for moms who are seeking work at home jobs! If you are looking for work at home jobs for moms, please read on to find out how you can work from home as a Site Moderator/Community Manager.
Work at Home Jobs – Site Moderator/Community Manager
One of the easiest jobs, for me at least, would be to become a Site Moderator or Community Manager, this is a job that can be done from home and usually requires the following skill sets:
- Common Sense, Common Courtesy
- Sense of community.
- Attention to detail and accurate typing skills.
- And more as requested by the company.
Becoming a work at home Site Moderator/Community Manager will require completing an online application, and possibly taking assessment test(s). Some companies who hire Site Moderators/Community Managers are:
- Ask.com – must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Babycenter – must have Bachelor of Arts or Science to work full time from home for this company.
- eModeration – hires quite often for community managers to work from home.
- Live World – requires no prior experience (they do ask you provided 2 business/employer references)
- Yelp – not as easy to get into, they hire on a per-need basis depending upon location.
- Metaverse Mod Squad – responsible for content as well as moderation. Read details of position before applying.
If online moderator jobs from home isn’t quite what you are looking for with work at home jobs for moms, try a translator position! Many companies hire work at home translators and most will provide training, Click Here!