Recently I shared a blog post citing that you can make homemade uncrustables way cheaper than by purchasing the store boxed brand Uncrustables. Click here to see that recipe. Today I share with you what I made during my food experiment evening over the weekend using the bread ends leftover from the homemade uncrustables I made for the week.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks
- Greased 13 x 9 pan with bread ends leftover from uncrustables creations covering the length of pan
- Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Approx 1 1/2 cups of your favorite flavor shredded cheese
How to Make:
- Make sure the 13 x 9 pan is greased well because you won’t want to have any of the excess cheese baked onto the pan and you will want to have an easier time pulling up the sticks once cooked fully.
- Preheat over to 400 F degrees.
- Bread one side of the bread ends as you spread butter upon them, place one by one into the pan until you have a single layer of bread ends that fill the pan.
- Open the Garlic Powder and sprinkle evenly across the bread ends. Repeat this step with Garlic Salt.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the bread, it’s okay if you get some on the greased pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, check and maybe bake another 5 minutes. Basically bake until the bread is somewhat crunchy and the cheese is fully melted.
- Let cool down, serve and Enjoy!