Today I am introducing you all to Picture Keeper, an easy way to plug and save photographs. Picture Keeper PK4 stores up to 4,000 pictures, this is an estimate and will depend obviously on size and type of picture file it is storing.
I am telling you this is the easiest way to backup pictures ever, no software required makes it even more of a favorite of mine. Also I like that you can use it for both PC & Mac.
Some Features of Picture Keeper:
- Skips duplicate photos
- No software to install, wires to connect, passwords to remember, or monthly fees.
- Use on multiple computers; both PC and Mac compatible.
- Once one Picture Keeper fills, just use another and the second will continue where the first left off.
- Works well with all photo organizing software like Kodak Easy Share.
- Easily use with your digital photo frame, favorite print kiosk or keep in a fire proof safe.
There are other options for Picture Keeper than the PK4:
- PK 4 Holds up to 4,000* photos $29.99 Keeps up to ~4000* pictures safe! *ESTIMATE – based on an average size of 1 MB per picture
- PK 8 Holds up to 8,000* photos $59.99 Keeps ~8000* pictures safe! *ESTIMATE – based on an average size of 1 MB per picture
- PK 16 Holds up to 16,000* photos $99.99 Keeps ~16,000* pictures safe! *ESTIMATE – based on an average size of 1 MB per picture
- PK Pro Holds up to 250,000* photos based on a 1MB photo size. ( drive color may vary) $189.99 *ESTIMATE – based on an average size of 1 MB per picture
Today I am hosting a giveaway for the Picture Keeper PK4, this would make the perfect holiday gift for that special family member. Store some family photos on it and use it in a digital photo frame as a gift, or use it yourself to store all of those holiday photographic memories! Whatever you choose to do with your Picture Keeper PK4 I am sure you will be pleased with the ease of use and love having all of your family memories backed up.
Connect with Picture Keeper on Facebook and visit Picture Keeper’s Website to view all details and options for the Picture Keeper today!
Enter for your chance to win one Picture Keeper PK4
Giveaway Starts today and ends 12am EST on December 6, 2013. Open to USA only. Winner will be announced live on site and emailed directly. Winner shall have 48 hours from announcement post and email to claim prize otherwise another random winner shall be chosen using the random generator through Rafflecopter.
** one entry per person, while you can tweet once per day, all other entries are ONE TIME per PERSON.
Using the Rafflecopter form below is easy; use name/email to log in or Facebook for login. Rafflecopter will not use your email or access for anything other than giving me a way to contact you should you be the randomly chosen winner! Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or another person will be randomly selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway