Exploring the rich cultures of other countries can create the perfect themes for the home and transform your rooms into luxurious spaces full of features that are the epitome of elegance and style across the globe. The home is the perfect place to allow us to experiment and recreate favoured designs and trends, an environment that is consistent with comfort, warmth, relaxation and true beauty, a place that caters for our every need and fulfils every desire.
The idea of having antique and eclectic items throughout the home creates a feeling of traditional and classic beauty, that combined with the warming, exotic tones of Morocco culminates in a home that is not only an example of true style but a space that is enjoyed, utilised and offers the perfect form of escapism.
To truly embrace the antiquity style of Morocco, every element needs to be considered from the preferred colour tones to the accessories and the furniture that will perfectly adhere to the styles that are being incorporated. Furnishing Homes is no simple task as we attempt to find the most exotic pieces that not only fulfil the needs of design but also are perfectly functional and offer all the things we look for in furniture pieces such as comfort and practicality.
Combining Culture and Comfort…
To be truly inspired by the cultures that Morocco brings incorporate some of the finest elements within your home to transform it into a foreign delight.
Warming tones are the key to the success of this theme, having terracotta’s, deep blues, pastels, warm gold’s and reds will create a true feeling of warmth and will transport you into a world of warm sun, beautiful blue skies and the fine delights of the North African country.
The theme is all about creating an idea of comfort, luxury, refuge and hospitality with an added hint of luxury with lavish accessories and furniture. The vibrant warming colours are designed to correlate perfectly with the architecture and intricate designs that are found throughout the home.
There are some key additions that perfectly incorporate this theme into the home and allow the look to be fully embraced and continued throughout the home, every room needs to be transformed into a foreign delight and allow for the theme to be fluid and consistent in every space possible. Moroccan antiquity is versatile enough to allow for each room to maintain its purpose and fulfil its intended use without affecting the trend that needs to follow throughout the home.
- Geometric wall hangings in the specific colour tones add an idea of luxury and elegance and are perfectly representative of the theme
- Rugs are a common feature in any Moroccan home and they should not be overlooked in yours
- Lanterns are essential to secure the theme within your home, the small touches can unite the style of a room as a whole
- Antique mirrors create a feeling of openness, light and the antique approach adds to the overall theme
- Rusted iron, brass and pottery are the materials most commonly thought of when considering the style of another land
- Screens can separate open plan spaces or be a stunning focal point within any room