Let me start off by saying that I do not believe in using the word “if”, for the most part, it’s usually “when” for I have found anything that I put my mind to usually happens, yes even winning money!
When I win the PowerBall …
- No one but my closest friends and family will know.
- I will pay it forward to those who gave to the kids and me without expecting anything in return.
- Charity work will begin in the form of helping children and the homeless.
- My children will gain a savings or trust fund set aside for their 18th birthday to use towards college or whatever path they choose to go on in their adult life.
- I will own a house and save the money that would go towards the mortgage each month for family fun time as well as donating to causes close to my heart.
- I will help my home town in ways to assist in getting children off of the streets and having “safe” fun.
When you win the PowerBall what will you do?