I recently received a cute pair of Earth Footwear shoes. It is Winter time here in NH but I had to try on the shoes to see how my feet are going to feel this coming Spring season….
Now seen here I am wearing my pajama pants, quite clearly that is not something I would wear on a regular outing with my new stylish Spring shoes. Also please focus on the cute shoes, not my non painted Winter time toenails everyone! So for me, what would I wear these shoes with?? Here are some ideas I threw together…
Some Fabulous Talking Points Regarding Earth Footwear Shoes:
- Earth® has been newly revamped and now offers styles with “positive heel” heights at an everyday value.
- The new Earth® is characterized by; Contemporary Comfort, Contemporary style and Everyday Value.
- The new Earth@ does not have “negative” heel technology BUT rest assure, the “negative” heel shoes live strong under it’s original name, Kalsø Earth® Shoes.
- The Spring/Summer 2012 Earth® Collection is all under $100! Prices range from $79-$99 – and is made of real leather.
- The new Earth® features a cushioned footbed for all day comfort, with: A padded heel area to displace shock, A reinforced arch support to stabilize foot, A multi-density latex cushioning layer for extra support.
I mentioned in my video how comfortable these shoes are, here is an illustration to better share with you the comfort level and support Earth Footwear shoes have.
Connect with Earth Footwear on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with their latest.
Last but certainly not least … you could win a trip to a Special Place on Earth, Free Shoes and $$ by clicking this link and entering today!