So Easter is well over, but you can still have HEXBUG Nano party, and here is how! First you want to have HEXBUG Nano’s to rock the party and these little species are awesome and addictive to play with.
To throw the best HEXBUG non party you must start with what to serve. My daughter chose this recipe:
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed.
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 small container, green sherbert
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large punch bowl, combine frozen lemonade and ginger ale, mixing until lemonade is completely dissolved.
- When ready to serve, add scoops of green sherbert to the bowl to chill, placing raisins on top to resemble teeny tiny bugs!
- 3.9 oz JELL-O Chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 oz cool whip topping
- 15 OREO cookies, finely crushed
- 1 package gummy worms
- Small paper or plastic cups
- Mix pudding & milk in a large bowl, let stand for 5 minutes
- Stir in Cool Whip and 1/2 of the OREO cookie crumbs
- Spoon mixture into paper or plastic cups and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Before serving, top off the cups with remaining cookie crumbs and a few gummy worms
Overall this was an awsome party! Want to learn more about MomParties? Check out MomParties on Facebook. Also make sure to check out Amazon.com for more HEXBUG nano & species!
I do have video to come soon to my YouTube Channel, so subscribe!
Disclosure: I received products for free from Mom Select, all opinions are that of my own.
- HexBug Nano Bridge Battle Habitat Set (woot.com)