This is exclusively available at Barnes & Noble! Let me first tell you that I have read this book over and over because the boys love it!
Joy Berry’s Taking the Scary Out of Halloween Kit Includes:
• The Taking the Scary Out of Halloween Book
• 10 Safety Guidelines for Halloween
• “Make and do” activities for costumes and makeup
• Simple Halloween night recipes
• Glow-in-the-dark stickers
• Glow whistle
• Glow necklace and bracelet
• Flashlight with interchangeable Halloween-themed lenses
I can’t wait to play with the flashlight on Halloween night while AJ goes out dressed up as an Air Force Fighter Pilot. I read this book to my sons over and over but one night when my daughter was home she sat in while listening to me read to the boys. After the boys were tucked in, her and I retreated to the kitchen to review her homework and there is where she started repeated some safety tips that are found within Taking the Scary out of Halloween book! I was impressed and asked what else she learned, and we plan to make our own face paint this year, totally cool, a great idea with recipe we learned in this book!
This is the author of Taking The Scary out of Halloween and we already own two of her books. One book is on Potty Training and one is about Bath Time. My sons have enjoyed Joy Berry books and that is what I am excited to be sharing this Halloween kit with you. Joy Berry really knows how to reach out to children through her books in a way that keeps them interested and learning more!
One Lucky Person Will Be Able To Win Taking the Scary out of Halloween Kit for their family!!
Giveaway will close at 11:59pm EST on October 20
Winner will be announced live on blog & emailed directly so please leave a valid email address.
You may enter by completing any or all of the following, each counts as one entry:
- Head on over to Joy Berry Books and have a look around, find another book your family would be interested in and leave a comment below telling me the title.
- Visit Joy Berry’s Blog and leave a comment on one of her blog posts. Come back here to tell me which blog post you left a comment on.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS. Leave a comment telling me which method you have subscribed.
- Join Happily Blended’s Happy Friends in Google Friend Connect publicly. Leave a comment below telling me your GFC username.
- Like Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook username.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter username.
- Tweet up to THREE TIMES MAX per day. Leave a comment with link to each tweet. Please try to remember to include #giveaway hashtag in your tweet.
- Share this giveaway on Delicious, Stumble, Facebook, or any other social share site and leave a comment telling me each time you shared it.
- Leave a comment on another non-giveaway post such as Wordless Wednesday, Brandy’s Life or Blogging Support. Leave a comment below telling me which blog post you left a comment on.
Good luck and Have fun!
Disclosure: I received this kit for free from Joy Berry Enterprises in order to facilitate the review and giveaway. All opinions are that of my own.