I am flat out excited to share with you today a new way to clean your ears and I have actually seen the pediatrician use a similar tool in his office when Princess Ki gets wax build up in her ears. The new Clinere™ Ear Cleaners are said to be the new way to get your ears clean versus the old school cotton swab.
Information Provided To Me About Clinere™ Ear Cleaners
Clinere™ Ear Cleaners are the latest innovation in personal ear cleaning and a much needed upgrade from the outdated cotton swab.
Complete with dual purpose ends and made of soft, flexible plastic, Clinere™ Ear Cleaners feature a scoop end that can be used to remove unwanted wax, dirt and debris, as well as a finned end that can be used to clean and exfoliate the outer surfaces of the ear and canal entrance.
Clinere™ Ear Cleaners are sold in 10-count packages and priced between $5.99 and $6.99. Currently, they are available in Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS, Meijer, H-E-B and Shopko stores nationwide. Of course you can also find Clinere™ Ear Cleaners on Amazon.com.
What I Personally Thought about Clinere™ Ear Cleaners
Honestly, I wouldn’t try these on myself for fear because I am horrible about gauging where I place cotton swabs as it is. I sure wasn’t going to have the man put them in my ear either so I tested them out on the munchkins and loved using these. My middle child has a really narrow area so I have always had issues with cotton swabs in his ears, they don’t go in easily and barely get a thing out. Clinere™ Ear Cleaners worked very good with my middle child’s ears!
My daughter enjoys these much better than cotton swabs because like I said earlier they remind me of the tool her pediatrician uses on her. Princess Ki was happy to test these out with my supervision. Overall I am very satisfied with the ease of use with Clinere™ Ear Cleaners.
Purchase Clinere™ Ear Cleaners
WIN a 10 pack of Clinere™ Ear Cleaners
One lucky person from the United States or Canada can win
Ends at 11:59pm EST on October 20, 2010
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN ENTER:
- Tell me what appeals to you most about this product after visiting the Clinere™ Ear Cleaners website. Leave a comment below.
- Join my site through Google Friend Connect publicly (right hand sidebar happy friends). Leave your GFC username below in a comment.
- Like Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave a comment telling me your Facebook profile name.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS. Leave a comment telling me which method you have subscribed.
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway blog post here at Happily Blended or Moms Vacation Land. Leave a comment below telling me which blog post you left a comment on.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter username.
- Tweet up to 3 times max per day and leave a link to each of your tweets in a comment below.
Good luck and have fun!
Disclosure: I received the product reviewed in this blog post for free in order to fully experience the product and facilitate an honest review. All opinions are that of my own.