I am excited to be sharing with you a fantastic new toy from Chuggington and as a Chuggington Conductor I was among some of the first few parents to test drive this new product. Introducing the Launch & Go Roundhouse as well as a new collection of die-cast engines for Wilson, Brewster and Mtambo.
Recommended for ages 3 and up with a suggested retail price of $24.99 this lights & sounds playset is the trainees’ home and a centerpiece of the Chuggington Die-Cast world. Rotate the launcher and eject the engines onto the circle of track when adventure calls! Features four engine bays and a rotating launcher with turntable. Includes the die-cast Koko engine, which features durable die-cast construction, realistic decoration and secure front-and-back couplings.
About Die-Cast Engines
Koko, Wilson, Brewster and Mtambo are replicated perfectly through these die-cast model engines. High quality and very fun to use on the Launch & Go Roundhouse. All die-cast engines are recommended for ages 3 and up with a suggested retail price of $5.99 each.
What Happily Blended Kids Think Of These Products
I must admit my family is new to the Chuggington series on Playhouse Disney, but we have enjoyed getting to know the characters this season! My sons were excited when I opened up the box and they saw trains, they are in love with anything that is a vehicle type set! This is a first for us as far as a train set goes and the boys watched as I actually put the Launch & Go Roundhouse together. It’s a joke around the house that Mama is not allowed to do anything with toys until Daddy is around to actually put them together correctly. I succeed on my own and we started to play with all the new toys we had received.
The only cons we found while playing was that there isn’t enough tracks to do two circles, however, you may do one circle with the tracks that come with the Launch & Go Roundhouse. With the additional Straight & Curved Track Pack that again is recommended for ages 3 and up with a suggested retail price of $17.99, you are able to make a larger, longer track for your children to enjoy. We took full advantage of all the tracks and loved interacting with the boys playing.
Buy These Chuggington Toys
Available at Toys “R” Us in early October you may learn more about these products at Learning Curve.
Win Something From Chuggington!
One lucky person who enters below will win a package similar to all the products listed above. Since these products are subject to availability and do sell out fast, we can not guarantee what products you will receive other than that they will be Chuggington toys.
Open to the United States
Entries will close at 11:59pm on October 16, 2010
ENTER TO WIN:
REQUIRED FIRST – head on over to Chuggington and have a look around. Come back here and tell me what you love best about their website.
OPTIONAL SECOND – complete any or all of the following for one additional entry each.
- Like Chuggington on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your Facebook profile name.
- Like Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your Facebook profile name.
- Follow both @chuggington and @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave your Twitter username below in a comment.
- Tweet up to 3 times per day. Leave a comment below with the link to your Tweet.
- Follow Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect publicly, see right hand sidebar. Leave a comment with your GFC username.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via RSS or Email. Leave a comment telling me which way you subscribe.
- Blog about this giveaway linking to both Learning Curve (www.learningcurve.com/chuggington) and Happily Blended (www.happilyblended.com).
- Add my button or link to your blog roll or links page. (see code in right hand sidebar for my button). Leave a comment with a link to where I can find my link or button on your website/blog.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
Disclosure: I am a proud member of a group of parents who have been deemed Chuggington Conductors so I did receive these products for free in order to full faciliate my review and test drive the products prior to sharing with readers. All opinions are that of my own!