Talk about yogurt and a sundae wrapped into one product, that’s what Yoplait Splitz is all about! Totally yogurt but tastes like a sundae, delicious! Yoplait is always coming out with fun, great tasting products for my family to enjoy, I must admit the kids always go for Yoplait treats when we are grocery shopping.
You know what’s even cooler? For an extra special cool treat you can pop Yoplait Splitz into the freezer for a frozen yogurt treat. The kids would love this type of thing but unfortunately in my house this didn’t last long enough for me to taste test it frozen! Yoplait Splitz has a variety of flavors to include Strawberry Sundae, Strawberry Banana Split, and Rainbow Sherbet. I love sherbet, so you bet I had to taste test that flavor, I am not a big banana type of person, the kids are so we will have to taste test that flavor next!
I loved this treat very much and the kids felt like it was a super sweet treat when it was really yogurt, I think this is a worthy product for back to school treats too! My daughter can bring these with her in her new lunch box she has from Frecklebox! Although now I will have to go out and buy more of these yogurts on my next shopping trip, as I totally forget to buy them Tuesday on my weekly shopping trip, bad Mama!
Be sure to visit this link to get a coupon for $0.75 off any flavor of Yoplait Splitz.
Now what I would like to do with help from MyBlogSpark is to offer you a fantastic giveaway package …
Winner will receive ….
A sample of Yoplait Splitz, an insulated carry tote and a roll up fleece picnic blanket.
Giveaway will close at 11:59pm on September 17, 2010
Open to US
ENTER DOING ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Tell me what flavor you would like to try if you won? Leave a comment below.
- Like Yoplait on Facebook. Leave a comment with your profile name.
- Follow @yoplaityogurt and @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter username.
- Tweet up to three times max per day and leave a comment below with the link to your tweet. Please include #myblogspark hashtag in your tweet(s).
- Follow Happily Blended Blog through Google Friend Connect and leave a comment with your GFC username below.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email or RSS (see links in right hand sidebar). Leave a comment telling me which method you subscribed.
- Read and comment on another non-giveaway blog post such as Who’s this Brandy Ellen Anyways? or What’s your Parents Business? or any other one is fine too! Then leave a comment below telling me which blog post you left a comment on.
Good luck and have fun entering!
Disclosure: The giveaway package and sample has been provided to me for free in order to facilitate this review and giveaway fully. All opinions are based on my own and are not that of My Blog Spark nor Yoplait.