I recently went shopping for some Season-All to put in my burgers I made last night for dinner.I love making cheeseburgers with a lot of herbs and spices in them because it just livens the burger up a bit, if you know what I mean. So on our shopping trip I found that Morton Salt has so many seasonings including salt, obviously, which is the only kind you will find me purchasing.
Our family is a huge salt and season fan, anything that we cook for dinner chances are we have to add some seasoning to it. I don’t allow my children to place salt on their foods, but if I cook with some extra salt and seasoning it is okay. While shopping my daughter noticed there are so many seasons to choose from, and so we decided on Season-All to include in the cheeseburgers I cooked last night for J. My daughter was so excited to have one season bottle be all that was put on the cheeseburgers that she actually ate a burger! Oh yeah, the burgers were delicious and with Season-All we only had to use one bottle versus the four or five seasons I use separately when cooking!
I am very excited that I now have one bottle of Season-All for my spiced family needs!
Next week I may try this delicious burger recipe I found on the Morton Salt Ultimate BBQ Bash website:
Beefed Up Burgers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Morton® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Cheddar or American cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce, tomato and condiments (optional)
1. Mix ground beef, onion, Season-All®, garlic, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
2. Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
3. Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.
Makes 4 servings.