I recently was able to test out the new Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo and today I am going to share my thoughts and information along with a giveaway so you can win your own package of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo!
I know that most would think of mayo on a sandwich but truth be told I rarely place mayo on my sandwiches, and yes this Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo has the word sandwich in the name therefore is probably made more for sandwiches so I do plan to give the garlic and herb a test drive on my next turkey sandwich for lunch. In the meantime here are some ideas that I have been given and that I think would be great uses for these new Kraft Mayo’s:
- Add a little Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Chipolte to your macaroni salad to give it a slight kick along with your favorite mayo you use in the salad.
- Add a little Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo Garlic and Herb to your potato salad.
- Add some hot and spicy Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo to your next chicken finger dipper dinner or lunch time!
Learn more about Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo by visiting the Kraft Sandwich Shop YouTube Channel.
Ready to win you a package of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo in Chipotle, Garlic & Herb, Horseradish-Dijon, and Hot & Spicy?
Giveaway starts today and is open to US. Ends at 11:59pm on September 9, 2010. Please follow all rules, as any commenter not following rules will have their entry removed without notice. Random.org will assist in choosing a winner and the winner will be announced live on site!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Tell me which flavor of Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo would be your favorite to try. Leave one comment below with this answer.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook profile name.
- Blog about this giveaway linking to this giveaway post URL. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
- Join Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect (right hand side bar – Happy Friends). Leave a comment with your GFC username.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s Newsletter. Leave a comment telling me you did this.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended Blog Updates via email or RSS. Leave a comment telling me which method you subscribed.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter and tweet up to two times max per day about this giveaway.
Good luck and have fun!