I am all about family fitness products, especially for my Wii Console and I was very excited to hear that Jumpstart has come out with a third Wii title but this time it was getting everyone in the family moving! Jumpstart Get Moving Family Fitness is very similar to the original Wii Sports game I had that came with the Wii Console. The difference is that Jumpstart Get Moving Family Fitness is something for all ages, with a rating of E for everyone you can rest assure that this game will be suitable for a family night of fitness fun.
Aj is forever asking me to play basketball or baseball with him and sometimes I say not right now buddy, but with this game he can start playing alone since at age almost 4 he is able to navigate through Jumpstart Get Moving Family Fitness with little if any help from Mama. Eventually I will finish up washing the dishes or doing whatever chore I may be doing and play along. This game is a wonderful creation by Jumpstart and as a review blogger for Jumpstart I can say all three of their Wii titles for my Wii console have been a wonderful addition to our family game nights.
ABOUT JUMPSTART GET MOVING FAMILY FITNESS
Get Moving Family Fitness, JumpStart is making fitness fun too! Discover the ultimate family sports game with fitness expert and mom of 4, Brooke Burke. With more than 15 sports challenges in 11 exotic arenas, Get Moving is the fun, new way to keep your family active!
Some key features in our new Wii game make it all the more exciting! You can design your own character to race and play, build customized routines for extra challenge, compete head to head or play solo, play underwater, on a farm, in Egypt of 8 other exotic locations, and access expert tips for more ways to stay healthy!
ENTER TO WIN A COPY FOR YOURSELF
One lucky entrant will win Jumpstart Get Moving Family Fitness for the Wii Console. Giveaway starts today and ends at 12am EST on July 16, 2010. Winner must reply within 48 hours of announcement email to ensure I can get the sponsor their shipping details in a timely fashion.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Blog about this giveaway linking to both this blog post as well as Jumpstart (www.jumpstart.com) leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet about this giveaway after following @brandyellen on Twitter. Max tweets = 3 times per day. Leave a comment with link to each tweet below.
- Become a fan of Jumpstart on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling me your Facebook Profile name so I can confirm.
- Visit the Jumpstart Blog and leave a comment on one of their blog posts. Leave a comment below here to tell me which blog post you commented on over at Jumpstarts Blog.
- Stumble, Digg or any other social share for this post will count as one entry each. Leave your username to whichever place you shared this giveaway.
Thanks, have fun and good luck everyone!
Disclosure: Jumpstart provided me with a review copy of Jumpstart Get Moving Family Fitness to facilitate this review post. All opinions are 100% mine based on my personal experience with the product.