As a member of the Band of Bloggers for PBS KIDS Sprout I am excited to be offering a fantastic review and giveaway today for you all, Let’s Grow Safety First on DVD which is a new series from PBS KIDS Sprout only available on DVD.
ABOUT LET’S GROW SAFETY FIRST
The fun of learning continues in the Let’s Grow DVD series with “Safety First” hosted by Sean and Chica from The Sunny Side Up Show, featuring a special collection of adventures with your favorite friends Barney, Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam and Kipper. These heartwarming stories will inspire and entertain, while demonstrating valuable life lessons and important safety tips along the way. Hosts Sean and Chica show young viewers how they can put safety first by grabbing their bicycle helmets, looking both ways and always buckling up. So follow along and learn all about the importance of “safety first!”
- Barney: Home, Safe Home
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas and the Runaway Car
- Bob the Builder: Slow down Scrambler
- Kipper: Skates
- Bonus: Angelina Ballerina: Angelina’s New School
MY BOYS LOVE LET’S GROW SAFETY FIRST
My two sons will be 2 and 4 in August and they are cute in that one of them prefers to watch shows like Kipper and Bob the Builder while the younger one still loves Barney and Thomas the Train. This DVD was the perfect selection so that both of them could stay happy while learning at the same time. Call me an educational dork, but I am more for allowing my children to watch cartoons if they are somewhat educational and this DVD has impressed me as a Mom and impressed my sons as well. I completely enjoyed watching their faces light up while they watched this wonderful DVD.
WIN A COPY OF LET’S GROW SAFETY FIRST ON DVD
One lucky person who enters below will win a brand new copy of Let’s Grow Safety First on DVD. Giveaway is open to United States only and will be shipped directly from me, not the sponsor, within 48 hours of giveaway ending. This giveaway will end at 12:01 EST on August 1, 2010. A winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be announced live on site. If you are not subscribed you should do so now to ensure you see if you won. Winner will also be notified directly via email and have 48 hours to reply or else another winner will be chosen.
HOW TO ENTER:
Complete any or all of the following as ONE ENTRY EACH into this giveaway. Be sure to leave a comment for EACH entry completed to ensure your multiple entries are counted. Twitter posts may only be shared up to 3 times per day.
- Visit The Band of Bloggers page on PBS KIDS Sprout and come back here to leave a comment telling me another blogger who is a member of this group.
- Visit Sprout for Parents Online and read one of the articles from one of the parents, leave a comment and then come back here to tell me which article you read and commented on within your comment below.
- Like Happily Blended on Facebook and Follow Happily Blended through Networked Blogs on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your Facebook Profile name.
- Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to PBS KIDS Sprout (www.sproutonline.com) as well as a link to this giveaway post. Leave a comment below with the link to your blog post so I can go read it.
- Stumble, Digg and any other social share of this giveaway post will count as one entry each, so leave a comment with your username for that particular site if you shared it. (Includes Facebook Shares)
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter and you may tweet about this giveaway up to 3 times per day. Leave a comment that you follow me with your Twitter username. Leave one comment for each tweet you share, this can be done daily!
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via Newsletter, Email or RSS. Look at right hand sidebar for the links. Leave a comment below telling me that you subscribed and the method you are subscribing.
Thanks and Good luck all!
Disclosure: I received two copies of this DVD from PBS KIDS Sprout, one for mailing to the winner and one for myself to keep. All opinions of the DVD are based on my personal and children’s personal experience with the product.