My children have always loved Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt as a simple and quick snack on the go or for school. I recently learned that you can freeze Go-Gurt and then send your child to school with it so that the snack is unthawed by snack time! I have allowed my daughter to do this and she thinks it’s great!
About Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt
New Simply… Go-Gurt is made from simple ingredients moms look for and contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. Each convenient portable yogurt tube contains a good source of calcium and vitamin D. Simply stated, Simply… Go-Gurt is a good-for-you, low fat yogurt snack that you can feel good about giving to your kids. Available in Strawberry and mixed berry kid friendly flavors.
Why Our Family Loves Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt
Our family loves Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt because it’s a quick and easy snack not to mention a wholesome treat that even Baby K can enjoy eating. Yogurt cups are great for the two older children but even AJ at age 3 and a half has a hard time not making a super mess when bringing his spoon from the yogurt cup to his mouth. Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt makes snack time quicker, simple and less messy for this busy Mama of three! My children love the Strawberry fllavor the best and Baby K gets to feel like a big boy eating with his sister and brother at the table.
This snack is great for on the go, busy families too! Lately we have been rather busy with the new warm Spring weather and we are always sure to pack a few Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt brand snacks for the kids when travelling on a day trip.
First 30 Readers to Click Get To Try It Free Below
Clicking below will allow the first 30 people to receive a free coupon for a free package of Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt snacks and everyone after that will be able to receive the $1.10 coupon off a package of Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt snacks.
Enter To Win Your own Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt Package
On lucky reader who enters the giveaway below will win the Simplify Your Life prize package from Yoplait and MyBlogSpark!
Giveaway open to USA
Ends on May 8, 2010 at 12pm EST
Here is what you can do to enter to win:
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via RSS, Email (links in right hand sidebar). Leave a comment below telling me that you are a current subscriber or new subscriber and whether it is by email or RSS.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s weekly newsletter (link in right hand sidebar). Leave a comment below telling me that you are a current newsletter subscriber or new subscriber.
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post here at Happily Blended (up to 2 per day max), make sure comments are different (meaning do NOT copy and paste same comment on every post). Leave a comment below telling me the name you used in the name field and what blog post you commented on.
- Tell me if you have already tried Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt and what you think of it. Leave a comment below.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter. Leave your Twitter ID below to let me know that you follow me or are a new follower.
- Tweet up to three times per day about this giveaway using the Retweet button found at top of blog post or create your own tweet but be sure to have #giveaway in your tweet. Leave comment below with the link to your Twitter update regarding this giveaway.
- Become a Fan of Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook Profile name so that I can confirm.
Thank you for your time & Good Luck!
Disclosure: The Simply Go-Gurt and Prize Package giveaway as well as an additional one provided for free to me for review is part of a campaign from MyBlogSpark & Yoplait. Items discussed in this review/giveaway post were provided free and sponsored by MyBlogSpark and Yoplait Simply Go-Gurt. All opinions are based on my own personal experience and are 100% that of my own family.