YES another week has passed and so has the fact that I haven’t been on Twitter much at all, my Klout score went down because I haven’t been tweeting as much, Facebook has been my new weekly adventure. This coming week I plan to get back on Twitter more often and it’s so easy to do from my Blackberry that I don’t have an excuse as to why I have been slacking in interaction on Twitter!
Enough about ME, it’s time to feature 10 Twitter friends for a #followfriday recommendation …. feel free to check them out, if they fit someone you think would be a great addition to your Twitter connections please follow them!
- @mamasmoney – SAHM that hosts a lot of giveaways, seriously just check out her Twitter stream!
- @MamaDweeb – a very sweet person, I always enjoy the occasional comment from her on my blog or in the MomDot forum! Very sweet person with a great blog too!
- @She_Scribes – I used to follow her blog very closely and miss doing so. I must get back to it, great friend for sure to check out!
- @busymomblog – Trying to help moms make life easier, great blogger!
- @Nightowlmama – She used to stop by here from time to time, but I haven’t seen her in a while. I love her blog and she’s a very sweet person!
- @simplyandreah – Fantastic person, love her blog! She stops by here too and leaves sweet comments!
- @theMomBuzz – Love this girl, super supportive! Her blog is great and what I love most? That the name of her blog is something I had thought about naming my newsletter, why? Because my maiden name initials are BEE and I love bees (not in real life, just bees for pretend)!
- @NewFreeSamples – always has fresh new samples, love them! Getting free stuff is awesome!
- @katjrobertson – Inspirational? Honest? Not sure what else I could say about this great woman! I love reading her blogs, I love reading her Twitter stream, she is amazing!
- @Moomettes - supportive, honest and a very sweet woman as well! I enjoy reading her blog and tweets!
There you have it .. check them all out! Have a lovely weekend my friends!