Today I get to write about this great Blossom Bunny my daughter received from Build a Bear Workshop as part of a review/giveaway combo happening right here at Happily Blended. We didn’t get to experience the Build a Bear Workshop in Manchester, NH as planned due to a mistake in the gift cards we originally received, however, the kind lady at Build a Bear Workshop has made up for that by sending me the correct gift cards and sending my daughter the Blossom Bunny of her choice as seen in the picture above! We will be going to our local Build a Bear Workshop in person to build a couple bears for the boys as well as pick out clothing for our new family addition “Blossom”.
Blossom rides on Ki’s shoulders since she is now part of our family! When the box arrived from Build a Bear Workshop I was shocked at how large the box was, it was nearly as tall as my 19 month old Baby K! My daughter had been at her Dad’s house when the Blossom Bunny arrived, so I waited until the next day when she could come home and open the box herself. My daughter was so full of smiles, Blossom is very soft, comes with a cute little cardboard Build a Bear Home, and paperwork to register her online at Build a Bear Ville. Build a Bear Ville is a place where children can safely interact, play games and register their Build a Bear birth certificate!
So we are in love with our Blossom Bunny and wanted to share with you a chance to win your very own $25 Gift Certificate for Build a Bear Workshop. The $25 Build a Bear gift certificate can be used online or at a workshop near you. To find out what locations are near you visit the Build a Bear Workshop website.
Giveaway starts today & ends at 12am EST on April 17th
How To Enter:
- Visit Build a Bear’s website and come back here to leave a comment telling me which Build a Bear your child would just love!
- Become a Fan of Build a Bear Workshop on Facebook. Leave comment with FB username below.
- Follow @brandyellen and @buildabear on Twitter. Leave comment with your Twitter username below.
- Tweet 2 x per day max about this giveaway to @brandyellen and @buildabear using hashtag #giveaway – Leave comment with link to tweet(s) below.
- Blog about this giveaway linking to both Happily Blended (www.happilyblended.com) and Build a Bear (www.buildabear.com). Leave comment with link to blog post below.
- Become a Happily Blended Happy Friend by following through Google Friend Connect (right hand sidebar). Leave comment with username below.
- Become a fan of Happily Blended on Facebook. Leave comment with FB username below.
Have fun and Good luck!
Disclosure: I received the Blossom Bunny from Build a Bear workshop for free. I was not paid for my opinion, the opinion set forth above is that of my own.