0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday … where I share various lists each week with the hopes that you will laugh, be inspired or simply just enjoy them! This week let’s talk Spring …. You know Spring is coming when …
- Mud is knee deep and you can’t keep your floors clean for more than five minutes.
- You drive in Vermont and roads are closed unless you have 4 wheel drive.
- The chirping of the birds wake you early in the morning.
- A smile suddenly appears on your face for no reason.
- You can start opening your windows during the daylight hours.
- BBQ’s start to fill the air with the wonderful smell of yummy food.
- You see more people walking with strollers in town.
- Cars are clean again because doors will no longer freeze shut when you take them threw the car wash.
- Love is in the air and affection is at a high.
- When you wake up to the sun peeking through your window to say good morning.