Don’t mind the fact that the above quote looks crooked on my wall, it is not, but the ceiling however is. Today I am so excited to be offering a fantastic giveaway from Quote The Walls, a $50 gift certificate! First I want to tell you a bit about this company as well as share with you my thoughts on my quote that is now placed in my living room for all to see.
About Quote The Walls
A family owned and run business offering inspirational and fun quotes that you can place on your walls in a very easy process. The business all started after Rebecca was searching for quotes for her daughter’s room. Rebecca found that most companies would charge high rates to make a custom quote, she knew there had to be a better way, and then Quote the Walls was born. Rebecca and her husband run Quote the Walls while taking care of their two children. Quote the Walls does only ship to the US and Canada at this time.
In My Opinion
If you don’t know, now you will know that I am in love with anything to do with poetry and quotes. I love inspirational quotes, just love them so much! When I found Quote The Walls I knew for sure this was going to be a product I just had to try out. The customer service was amazing, the shipping was fast and the quote itself … simply amazing!
Very easy to apply to your wall, just make sure you have someone else do it if you are like me and can’t put anything up straight! I probably would have been able to handle this project due to the fact that my ceiling is crooked anyways. I love my quote and am very excited to have it, my daughter gave her two cents on it and Quote The Walls has even gained the approval of my 7 year old!
Buy A Quote Of Your Own
You can buy your very own wall quote from Quote The Wall’s website.
Win a $50 Gift Certificate
One lucky person will be able to win a $50 gift certificate for use at Quote The Walls. This giveaway is strictly open to US and Canada residents.
Giveaway Starts Today and ends 12am EST on 02/05/2010
First Required Entry:
Visit Quote the Walls and then head back here to this giveaway post and tell me what you would use your $50 gift certificate for, should you be randomly chosen as the winner.
Additional Optional Entries: One entry each and leave one comment for each completed to count as ONE extra entry. I reserve the right to delete without notice any comments that didn’t follow the giveaway instructions.
- If your name is on the extra entries list found here, leave one comment with the words “Extra Entries”
- Follow @brandyellen and @quotethewalls on Twitter and tweet up to 2 times per day using #giveaway in the tweet.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via email, RSS and/or weekly newsletter.
- Stumble this post on StumbleUpon
- Become a Fan of Quote the Walls and leave a comment on their wall saying you found them at Happily Blended.
- Add my event button to your sidebar – see my right hand side bar for the code.
- Leave a comment on another non-giveaway blog post and tell me which one you left a comment on. (hint – use the “recent posts” button on toolbar below to see my most recent posts)
Have fun and good luck! Looking for more giveaways? Visit the other great giveaways happening during this All I Want For Christmas Event.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I receive the product pictured above for free as way for me to share my 100% personal and honest opinion about Quote the Walls. Please visit my disclosure policy for details.