TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
- What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
– Larger used car, home office space, clothing that actually fits me now, Flat Panel Computer monitor, flat panel Television (both flat panels would help in our small house to make more leg room for kids to run and play.
- What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? – My Mom made me a bath mat in my favorite colors black and purple, love it!
- What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? – I wish I was good at making quilts with family memories embedded into them.
- What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? Oh my gosh, not sure … maybe it was my Brother electric typewriter I received so that I could type all my short stories and poems. This was a gift from my mother and father.
- What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? – Anything Bob the Builder themed, a twin bed, portable learning game system for long drives to Grammy’s house, clothing that is in style and fits.
- What is your favorite holiday food? – Stuffing and mashed potatoes!
- What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? – Nothing, wish I had the talent to hand craft something!
- What is your favorite holiday movie? – My favorite holiday movie … well I have so many, but if I had to choose I would choose Polar Express with Tom Hanks, which I will be watching tonight on ABC Family.
- Favorite holiday song? – Ok my fave song is Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer … but I love all holiday music and am often found dancing around my house singing them while they play in the background with my children.
- Favorite holiday pastime? – Sort of goes with question number 9, I love to listen to holiday music while dancing around with my three kids and singing!
I am going to be tagging a few of my bloggy friends, just like Erin at From Son Up To Son Down tagged me …
Make it a Happy Day!