I received a Hana Professional Flat Iron from Misikko to review and giveaway to my readers. As you can see in most of my pictures I normally do the curly look since my hair is naturally very curly and wavy. Never had I attempted to straighten my hair because I never owned a flat iron nor did I have the time with the kids. I always wanted to use one of the many professional flat irons I have seen around as a way to give myself a new look when going out for a girls night out. When asked to review and host a giveaway, I was more than happy to say yes.
To my surprise the Hana Professional Flat Iron arrived and when I opened the box I found what appeared to be my first Christmas gift of the year, this retails around $229, possibly more depending upon which package you order from Misikko …
Located outside of Philadelphia, created as a way to help consumers find a way to shop for ceramic flat irons, chi flat irons and FHI flat irons in a more convenient way. You may shop at Misikko for a variety of professional flat irons while sitting right in your home or at the office on the computer. The goal of Misikko is to allow you to learn more about the tools of the trade so you can find the right salon products at the right prices.
Product Details Hana Professional Flat Iron
- 100% ceramic – smoothest plates, best heat distribution/retention
- Adjustable heat – 100 to 450 degree’s F
- Safe damp to dry styling
- Tourmaline infused heating elements
- Good for all hair types
- Elite 1″ model
- Cord type – 8′ Salon Swivel
- Comes with Travel Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, and Tin Case (see picture above)
You can purchase the Hana Professional Flat Iron for $229.99 directly from Misikko’s website.
One lucky reader will enter to win below for a chance to win this package pictured in the image above … please follow ALL entry requirements as any entry not following the rules will be deleted without notice.
Giveaway starts today and ends December 8, 2009 at 12am EST
REQUIRED ENTRY: Visit Misikko and tell me another product that interests you, please leave the link of the product within your comment below.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: to be completed as extra entries only AFTER you have left your comment for the above required entry.
LEAVE ONE COMMENT FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY COMPLETED.
- Follow @misikko and @brandyellen on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway up to 3 times daily to @misikko & @brandyellen
- Blog about this giveaway linking to both this blog post & www.misikko.com
- Leave one comment on another random post here at Happily Blended (click the “random post” or “recent posts” button below) Leave a link or title name of the post you left a comment on.
- Fave this blog on Technorati (small button found on right hand side below subscribe & connect)
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via newsletter and/or RSS/Email.
- Purchase any one of my ebooks from My Ebooks page.
Make it a Happy Day!
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Misikko. I received the product or item being given away mentioned in this review for free and was not paid any money for my opinion. All opinions are 100% mine.