Here we are nearing the New Year 2010, what do you have for blog resolutions? I know many do personal resolutions but here at Happily Blended we want to share with you some fantastic blog resolutions, as we do a blog hop from blog to blog with our goals and resolutions to be a better, bigger and more advanced blogger in 2010 … I look forward to sharing with you not only my blog resolutions but those of my friends at MomDot Forum as well as any others who care to share their Blog Resolutions link below, please check out the links linked up below to read more of my blog friends 2010 blog resolutions!
1) Add More Flavor – you know it, I know it, it’s written in my header “mixin’ it up with a bit of this, that and the other” but the readers know I have been slacking lately on mixing my content up and so my resolution first and foremost is to get back in focus and offer a variety of content for all to enjoy.
2) Share my Humor and Sarcasm – you may not know it but I can be a wise cracker, often popping jokes and being silly. Of course my silliness most comes out when I am overtired but I plan to offer more content that shows who I am on a more well rounded level, the complete Brandy Ellen sarcasm and all.
3) Revamp My About Page – a couple friends Brittany and Stacie have both mentioned that maybe I should have a positive quote in the middle as an image or something, and I have found a great quote from another blogger I may be able to quote with her permission of course!
4) Write Better Content – I have a bad habit of writing when I am all worked up about something, scheduling it and then come to find out the content totally sucks. Well not anymore, this year I resolve to proof read all my posts when my mind is clear before scheduling to publish live on my site.
5) Gain Consistant Bloggy Buddies – Yes I have a lot of friends who blog, and have met them because I am a blogger too, however, this is more in depth. I want to work closely with a handful of bloggers as we support and advise each other in all areas of blogging.
6) Create Catchier Titles – if I have learned one thing this year it’s that the title of the blog post is what catches the readers eye first and so for those that subscribe to my blog they will really want to have a catchy title in order to click and read the whole post. My mission is to be more creative on blog post titles this year.
So that’s my list … where can we find yours? Link up below …