Here are 10 random facts about me, as a way to help you get to know the person who blogs here daily in a more personal way …
- I have two tattoos and plan to get more because I love them, but you will only see them during summer time as they are hidden with most clothing.
- I had my tongue pierced for six years and miss it but it is no good for your enamel on your teeth so I removed it.
- I have had my nose pierced three times, took it out every Winter, and still want to go have it done yet again.
- I love writing poetry when I have something on my mind.
- I write long letters to people when I am upset with them, and this is why my Mom has always told me I should write a book since she is the one who was the recipient of many long letters!
- I chose to separate from my husband this month not because of the reasons some of my family seem to think, but because I know in my heart this is a decision that will make my children and I happier in the long haul.
- Even though I say it doesn’t matter what others think, I secretly get depressed when I think about how I will never be able to live up to what some of my family wishes me to be.
- I am very open minded and experimental, I will try anything at least once (if it’s legal).
- I am addicted to coffee and I get headaches if I don’t have at least one cup in the morning.
- No matter how badly someone hurts me, I have only ever hated, truly hated one person in my life. Hate is a strong word to me and reserved for extreme situations.
There you go, a bit more about me … I would love to hear some random facts about you so I can know you better!
Make it a Happy Day!