As most of you know I am in love with my Wii, not because I am a big gamer either. The reality is I am not a huge video game fan, but after following with Momspective and the other Wii Mommies, I found a fitness idea behind the Wii that made me realize how much my family would benefit health wise from this game system.
The reason I feel the Wii Console is a great gift idea this holiday season is because it is a fun way to get fit with your family while still having some fun family times. We still do board game night and we still interact without the Wii and television too, but Wii Fit and EA Sports Active have really changed my family’s idea of exercising from a chore to fun.
Right now Amazon is offering the Wii for a lower price than I had to pay for it, at only $199 you can get the Wii console with free shipping.
- Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay
- Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI
- Backwards compatible with all Nintendo GameCube games and most peripherals
- Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service
- Wii SPORTS game included
Already have the Wii? Here are some great games my family would recommend you get for your Wii fan this holiday season:
- Jumpstart Pet Rescue
- JumpStart Escape From Adventure Island
- Wii Fit
- Petz Dogz 2
- Bratz Kidz: Slumber Party
Make it a Happy Day!
Disclosure: I did use Amazon Affiliate links within this holiday gift idea post. All opinions are based on my family’s experience with the Wii and game ideas are those recommended by myself and children.