About Think Confident, Be Confident
This book offers a cognitive therapy-based program, which is the most common and powerful form of psychotherapy practiced worldwide today. Demonstrated in hundreds of research studies to be effective in the treatment of depression, anxiety, and relationship issues among other psychological problems, cognitive therapy focuses on helping you modify your thinking so you can maintain lasting changes in your behavior. The book is a practical guide broken down into four steps to conquer doubt. Through interactive and workbook-style exercises, you’ll learn to overcome all types of self-limiting behavior. By identifying and changing dysfunctional thinking we can recognize the tricks the mind plays in sabotaging our efforts to be confident, assured beings.
The Four Steps
- Labeling doubt – Identifying realistic concern vs. doubt.
- Questioning doubt – Learning how to deconstruct doubt and implement the ABCs of doubt.
- Rethinking doubt – Analyzing and rewriting your internal and external rules.
- Taking action – Expanding and maintaining confidence, beating procrastination, and acting confident.
Buy Think Confident, Be Confident
Win Think Confident, Be Confident
I am so excited to be offering you a chance to win a copy of Think Confident, Be Confident right here on Happily Blended! One lucky reader will win a copy of this book for their gift giving or personal pleasure!
Giveaway starts today and ends on November 30, 2009
First Required Entry: Visit Think Confident, Be Confident website and tell me why you want to win this book or something new you learned about the book by visiting their website. Leave one comment below as your first initial required entry.
Additional Extra Entries (not required):
- Follow the author’s on Twitter: @thinkconfident and @thinkconfident2 – leave one comment with your twitter name.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the Tweet button below the giveaway post. Leave one comment with the permalink to your tweet.
- Follow Happily Blended through Google Friend Connect (Happy Friends) and/or Facebook Networked Blogs (both on right hand sidebar). Leave one comment for each, counts if you are a current follower too.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s weekly newsletter and/or blog updates. Leave one comment for each you subscribe to or are currently subscribed to.
Make it a Happy Day!