SproutBaby has sent me a couple of new products to review as well as offered to allow me to give them away to one lucky reader!
Today I am writing about Life Factory Wee Go Bottles and Born Free Bottles, both are glass baby bottles and I had fun testing out glass bottles with my baby K. Even though Baby K uses sippy cups he still uses a bottle to fall asleep and on occasion during the daytime hours, these bottles are amazing!
SproutBaby has only the highest quality organic and eco-friendly solutions for new parents. Our specialized baby bottles boast unique features including:
- Far superior environmental standards than standard plastic bottles
- Certified BPA, Phthalate, PVC, and Polycarbonate-free
- No risk of releasing toxins when heated
These items are just two of the affordable, environmentally friendly products sold on SproutBaby.com. SproutBaby espouses a philosophy of providing eco-friendly solutions at reasonable prices for discerning parents and their newborns.Through education and environmental advocacy, SproutBaby believes that parents would gladly choose products that are as healthy for their children as they are good for the earth.
In honor of SproutBaby’s 1st Birthday Celebration, Sproutbaby wants to spoil one of its lucky customers with a $2,500 prize. Every purchase made at www.sproutbaby.com between Oct. 15 and Dec. 15, 2009 automatically enters you for a chance to win.
Life Factory Wee Go Bottles sell for $14.49 each at SproutBaby
Born Free 9oz Glass Bottles sell for $9.99 each at SproutBaby
One reader will be able to enter below for their chance to win one of each style baby bottles referenced above, these are glass bottles for a baby and are much more environmentally friendly than those plastic bottles most tend to use (myself included).
This giveaway will end at 12am EST on November 27, 2009
Here’s How To Enter (choose to do all entries or only a few, it’s up to you):
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway using the Tweet MeMe Button below this blog post – leave a comment to the link of your tweet within one comment. You may do this 2 times daily until end of giveaway.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended via RSS or Email feed – leave a comment stating you subscribed or are subscribed.
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s weekly newsletter – leave a comment stating you subscribed or are subscribed.
- Purchase one of My Ebooks – leave a comment with which ebook you purchased in one comment (purchase more than one and leave one comment each)
- Become one of my Happy Friends (right hand sidebar) – leave one comment stating you are currently or just became one.
- Follow Happily Blended on Facebook Networked Blogs (right hand sidebar) – leave one comment stating you are currently following or just started to follow along with profile name.
Good luck to all! Winner will be announced via a new blog post on Happily Blended and via direct email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond so please add brandyellen (at) happilyblended (dot) com to your “safe email list” to ensure you get the winning notification from me.
Make it a Happy Day!
Disclosure: I received the two bottles I am giving away from SproutBaby in exchange for my honest, unbiased review and to host a giveaway for my readers. I was not paid for a positive review, I was provided product in exchange for my honest opinion.