I recently received a coupon to try Yoplait Kids yogurt along with a prize package (see image below) from My Blog Spark in exchange for a review and giveaway. Please read on to see my thoughts on Yoplait Kids less sugar yogurt and how two lucky readers can win a Yoplait Kids less sugar prize pack!
Facts About Yoplait Kids Yogurts:
- Yoplait Kids yogurt has 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt.
- Thick texture makes for easy clean up and less messy situations.
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- Great source of vitamin D.
In My Opinion Yoplait Kids Yogurts:
I have to admit we are a yogurt family, as a Mom who rarely buys those “sugary” snacks, yogurts were something I turned to when looking for a healthy but yummy treat for my children. Baby K tried Yoplait Kids yogurts for the first time a couple of months ago and he just fell in love with the texture and flavor choices. I fell in love with the texture which makes it easier to clean up. Some other childrens’ yogurt brands seem to be runny and create a huge mess, which may be fun for the kids but leads to a headache for parents!
My overall opinion on Yoplait Kids less sugar yogurts is that they are tasty, satisfying, and contain vitamin D which I have learned is something children are not getting enough of. It’s important to me that my children are getting a variety of foods, textures and tastes as they grow up so that they can form healthy eating habits and learn what flavors are their personal favorite.
I will most certainly by Yoplait Kids less sugar yogurts again as the children loved them and it was a special treat all three kids could enjoy together.
Win Yoplait Kids Less Sugar Prize Package:
Two lucky readers will win this prize package which includes a coupon for a 6 pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt*, a travel cooler so you can bring your yogurt on the road (holds a 6 pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt), a fun spoon that changes color in warm water, a reusable placement with games to keep children happy during snack time, and a fuzzy tangle puzzle to play with after snack time. *This coupon offer for a free six pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt is not valid in some states, including Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee
This giveaway runs from today through October 28th, winner to be announced October 29th by use of Random.org right here at Happily Blended
How to Enter (any or all of the following can be completed in no particular order) One entry for each unless otherwise noted and please leave ONE comment per completed entry as each comment will count only as ONE entry.
**I reserve the right to delete, without notice, any comments that do not follow the entry requirements! A new winner will be announced if the first one doesn’t respond within 48 hours so please add brandyellen (at) happilyblended (dot) com to your “safe email list”.**
- Tell me if you have tried Yoplait Kids yogurt and what your favorite flavor is (or kids favorite flavor).
- Check your blogroll and be sure that you no longer have www.writingsofawahm.com, if you do, please update with www.happilyblended.com (this is a long ago change, but some still link to my old URL, and the old URL will expire in January)
- Add my button or link to your blog roll (counts if you already have it)
- Become a Happy Friend on right hand side bar through Google Friend Connect.
- Follow @brandyellen on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway using the Tweet Meme Button below or creating your own tweet, try to use #giveaway within the tweet if possible.
- Follow my blog on Facebook Networked Blogs (right hand sidebar) and yes it counts if you do already.
- Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS
- Subscribe to Happily Blended’s weekly newsletter where you get discounts off my ebooks, instant notification of new giveaways (if you click that option) and news not otherwise available to the general blog readers list.
Make it a Happy Day!
Disclosure: this is my personal opinion and receiving a free six pack of Yoplait Kids less sugar yogurt was a bonus for hosting this giveaway from My Blog Spark. The review portion of this giveaway is based on personal experience and unbiased opinions of my children and/or myself.